Photo

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
I had to look at this twice before I realized what I was seeing. :D :D :D

190330.jpg

The Priest will have to say confession to the Bishop and the Bishop would have to say confession to the Cardinal and the Cardinal would have to say confession to the Pope. Did I leave out any steps? My main question is, who would the Pope have to say confession to? Maybe one of the five nuns in the photo? Then the Cardinal would get jealous which would make the Bishop get jealous which would make the Priest get jealous. Could this be why no women are allowed in ancient Catholic ceremonies? Which leads me to the next question....are they real nuns and maybe I am wasting mental energy as the result of a universal hologram? :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":307gwnfm said:
The Priest will have to say confession to the Bishop and the Bishop would have to say confession to the Cardinal and the Cardinal would have to say confession to the Pope. Did I leave out any steps? My main question is, who would the Pope have to say confession to? Maybe one of the five nuns in the photo? Then the Cardinal would get jealous which would make the Bishop get jealous which would make the Priest get jealous. Could this be why no women are allowed in ancient Catholic ceremonies? Which leads me to the next question....are they real nuns and maybe I am wasting mental energy as the result of a universal hologram? :mrgreen:

becareful there HfS you'll have a brain drain. The Pope would have to pray to him Upstairs and hope.

Latest posts