photo shop

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
all this talk about photo shop has me worried about my cow, im selling this spring. its been so muddy here....... i had to do a little of my own. do you think folks will notice

Looks good to me. That's the kind of cow you want, one that brings her own groceries along with her.

dun":2kdfeltu said:
Looks good to me. That's the kind of cow you want, one that brings her own groceries along with her.
so it is kinda deceivin' i was afraid of that.. will be a good selling point though

Now you crop it down, so all you see is the "good stuff".
Boy, you guys are sure "biting my butt" - getting too sore to sit at my computer :lol:
Honestly, I don't even have PhotoShop. I do have a program from about 20 years ago that came with my very first computer. I can do amazing things with it. Take halters off, take posts from skicking out their backs. But, people can make their cattle look "fatter - deeper" real easy by just changing the SHAPE of the picture. You know, make the pic shorter side to side. Yup, that'll give you a DEEP cow. Might be a bit short backed, but, oh well, who cares, just so they are DEEP!

Bummer - I was going to put up an example, but my program won't let me do it!! now isn't that the pits? If you put a picture in Word, you can make them look real funky, hard to get them to stay right. Oh well, so much for trying to be funny.

Almost perfect. Now you just need to make her and the background a bit more proportional and change the contrast. good good good... Now send it to Doc and see if he can give you some critique. My wife thinks we are all crazy she says you morphed it and somethin about knocking out some background. I told her they dont accpet laguage like that on this here board. Whoa! my son says to add an oak tree in there next to the cow.

add a few more groceries...

127_March_09.JPG

I was doing some practicing today. Is this obvious/noticeable?

From this:
MK_Societys_Child.JPG

To this:
MK_Societys_Child_ps-02.jpg

Ryan":19yfrpfg said:
I was doing some practicing today. Is this obvious/noticeable?

From this:
MK_Societys_Child.JPG

To this:
MK_Societys_Child_ps-02.jpg
I don't know Ryan, that cow is beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of her. Just something about her. I don't even notice the background. But anyway good job she sure is a looker.

Latest posts