Photo Shoot

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I was honored when the Director of Cattle Procurement at Creekstone Farms Premium Beef called me last Sept, said one of their largest customers would like to come to the ranch to see our cattle. The customer is a restaurant that specializes in made-from-scratch Southern food & is very committed to Farm-to-Table. Little did I know that included their Director of Purchasing, their Marketing team, 252 pictures & a video. Holy cow! They just sent me the pics and thought I'd share a few. (although there a 246 more :)).

Bebe, purebred Angus, born in 2010 & raised a bull calf that weighed 820 lbs at weaning and Glory B, Sim/Angus,1st calf heifer.

Angel, Angus/Hereford, 1st calf heifer with Halo.

Francie, Angus/Hereford, 5 month old heifer from a 1st calf heifer.

Legs, Angus/Hereford and a 1st calf heifer.

Some of the cattle (and crew) at the south pond.

Dick is the sire for our 1st calf heifers, registered Angus and just turned 4.

That sort of publicity is not only good for you TC but the industry as a whole. People want to be reassured that we are looking after them well.

Ken

That's a good deal
Kind of kills the whole mistreatment of animals and factory farm deal.

Cross-7":3d91g0ks said:
That's a good deal
Kind of kills the whole mistreatment of animals and factory farm deal.

The restaurant actually did see a large operation (as opposed to our small operation) in addition to the actual slaughter process at Creekstone (presumably no pics there). But yes, that was the whole point of touring our ranch :)

wbvs58":3ljs7xgb said:
That sort of publicity is not only good for you TC but the industry as a whole. People want to be reassured that we are looking after them well.

Ken

Ditto!

TCRanch, that sure is a different story then the news folks like to transmit. If it's not negative, there is little news value to them. You have something to be proud of!

D2Cat":1ltm7cpo said:
TCRanch, that sure is a different story then the news folks like to transmit. If it's not negative, there is little news value to them. You have something to be proud of!

Thank you! And it is a shame there is so much negative publicity, especially because I truly believe the majority of ranchers practice good animal husbandry.

Latest posts