• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Photo of ice storm

dun

Reaction score
hillrancher":377y7mil said:

Have elect and phone again out for 10 days still have ice on north side.

bigbull338

Reaction score
those are some bad ice storm pics.glad every1 is safe an sound.

tom4018

Reaction score
cattlepower":3omcssda said:
Where are you in Ky? Did Franklin Ky. get hit hard or were they to far south?

Franklin got very little from what I seen. We are about 20 miles N/NW of Bowling Green, Greenville/Central City area got it bad. Beaver Dam and Leitchfield also got it bad. Losts of people still without power.

hillrancher

Reaction score
Red Bull Breeder said:
We are still out of electric don't have a clue as to when we will have power restored.[/quote

Red Bull can lend you a gen. set. I hope to never need them again, but will not sell.

newrancher

Reaction score
Just got power back last night about 10pm, WOOHOO,11 days of hauling water sure makes you appreciate the finer things in life.

dun

Reaction score
newrancher":2ksvuawx said:
Just got power back last night about 10pm, WOOHOO,11 days of hauling water sure makes you appreciate the finer things in life.

It's really the squirts how spoiled we've gotten. I sure don;t want to go back to the old pre-electricity days.

newrancher

Reaction score
I never thought I'd pay 4-7$ for a QUART of lamp oil/kerosene if you could find it. Coleman fuel was 10-14$ a gallon, sure glad I had some stocked up along with mantles, its even hard to find regular ole trike anywhere matches, I gues the dopers use them someway, anyway, glad to be back.

dun

Reaction score
newrancher":wa0wxzvq said:
I never thought I'd pay 4-7$ for a QUART of lamp oil/kerosene if you could find it. Coleman fuel was 10-14$ a gallon, sure glad I had some stocked up along with mantles, its even hard to find regular ole trike anywhere matches, I gues the dopers use them someway, anyway, glad to be back.

You might want to write a letter to the state attorny general and let him/her know about the prioce gauging. A number of places around here were put out of business by the fines they got hammered with when they started that crap with the ice storm of 07

newrancher

Reaction score
Naw, our attorney general is too busy trying to shaft the poultry companies.

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer off the Gen. set Hillrancher. I have had a welder with a 8000 watt gen. for a while and it is getting a workout now. Sure glad gas prices are down.

HerefordSire

Reaction score
Red Bull Breeder":2x1uojrq said:
Thanks for the offer off the Gen. set Hillrancher. I have had a welder with a 8000 watt gen. for a while and it is getting a workout now. Sure glad gas prices are down.

What AR city are you closest to?

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
About 30 miles south of Harrison and about 20 miles west of Marshall. That about as close as i can tell you Herefordsire.

Latest posts