Photo contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Keeping you in my prayers, Wanda.... You are a strong-willed lady and I am SURE you will beat this! Too many praying for you for the c-word to win! Chin up, there will be good days and some not so good but you CAN DO THIS! I have several friends and family members win that same battle and the odds of beating it are better all the time! Hugs to you!

Thank you everyone so very much! I greatly appreciate all of the wonderful words, wishes and prayers. :heart:

I will do my very best to kick the big C to the curb and never look back :nod:

You can kick it! Determination is half the battle. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep fighting. I know what it is as I have been through it with my husband.

Missed this completely but Ali told me. Praying that all will go well. You're a strong lady and you will kick this thing. Amazing the advancements that have been made in medicine very recently. God Bless and stay strong. ;-)

Thank you TB and William! :tiphat:

A week until surgery, now getting nervous. It is becoming more real.

I have been checking out wigs on line, they make some really nice ones now. So if I need that option...;-)

Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you await your surgery. May God bring strength, comfort, peace, and healing to you as only He can. I will be praying extra hard tomorrow.

Thank you so very much ladies for everything!!!

Thank you everyone for all of your continued prayers and healing wishes. :heart:

Hi all!
Surgery went well yesterday and I felt pretty good afterwards. I am now home I was released this morning, not quite resting yet, but will be shortly. I just got in from checking all the boys and girls and am a little sore, might have overdone it just a tad. The no lifting thing is hard for me to do when you see things that should have been done and you have border collies and the kit kat to snuggle ;-)

Thank you everyone for all of the prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts sent my way. I now await the biopsy results of the nodes they tested and make sure they removed enough tissue around the cancerous area during surgery. I will start radiation in 6 weeks if all is good and if not chemo and maybe more surgery then radiation. I will know in about 2 weeks what the plan for me will be. I sure do appreciate the prayers, especially since we are still in limbo right now as what may or may not come to be.

Lots of luv,
HD :heart:

Latest posts