Photo Contest

Help Support CattleToday:

I will vote. (probably too late for this one)

I would participate, I want to, but the post image function is gone now. And doing the click this, click that, underline this and highlight that, and click this etc just doesn't work for me, as I am so not a technically inclined person. :(

The one I voted for didn't win!!! It's rigged!!! :bs:

:lol: :lol:

Please do -

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=118865

...and vote for my cat :p :lol:

I voted. I hope that one I voted for wins. I had gone out and took a picture of Clyde the barn cat to enter in the contest. But that process through Postimage wouldn't work for me. It is a shame because I am sure Clyde would have won. And I have a picture of a very large cousin of Clyde to share. Not a cat from here but picture my son took down in Nevada a couple years ago.

Dave said:
I voted. I hope that one I voted for wins. I had gone out and took a picture of Clyde the barn cat to enter in the contest. But that process through Postimage wouldn't work for me. It is a shame because I am sure Clyde would have won. And I have a picture of a very large cousin of Clyde to share. Not a cat from here but picture my son took down in Nevada a couple years ago.

For next time, if you want to facebook message me the pic I'll send it to alison for you

Nesikep said:
Dave said:

For next time, if you want to facebook message me the pic I'll send it to alison for you

Thanks

Latest posts