Photo Contest hiatus

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't blame you, maybe pick it up in fall or next winter (?). I enjoy it, thanks for Alison's and your time in putting it together.

:tiphat:
Alan

a suggestion for a final contest until you decide to start again.

a grand champion. all of the winners from the previous contests going for grand and reserve. I will help.

Pretty sure you all will survive without out the photo contest we do for a few weeks. ;-)

Mr Hillsdown and I are heading to Colorado to visit 3waycross and his wife the beginning of August. Much needed holiday for us, especially me. Haven't had one in 11 years so am really looking forward to fantastic company, exquisite cuisine , beautiful scenery , lots of laughter and some much needed R&R (in no particular order). :wave:

Maybe a few shenanigans too . :lol:

Chippie, that sounds like a good idea for a contest , maybe in November before we take our Christmas break from the contest.

hillsdown":2fymq0qk said:
Pretty sure you all will survive without out the photo contest we do for a few weeks. ;-)

Mr Hillsdown and I are heading to Colorado to visit 3waycross and his wife the beginning of August. Much needed holiday for us, especially me. Haven't had one in 11 years so am really looking forward to fantastic company, exquisite cuisine , beautiful scenery , lots of laughter and some much needed R&R (in no particular order). :wave:

Chippie, that sounds like a good idea for a contest , maybe in November before we take our Christmas break from the contest.
Fantastic company? You didn't tell me you were coming here first!

hillsdown":416yptwo said:

I do hope you understand before you head out to Colorado that all those fancy dishes 3way has been posting about on here were nothing but cut and paste from "Two Fat Ladies" cook book. He can't boil an egg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that the same "Two Fat Ladies" that used to be on TV and went from place to place on a motorcycle and sidecar?
I used to watch them every once in a while maybe 15-20 yrs ago..

3way can boil an egg--it just takes longer at his altitude.

greybeard":2n9hdpbi said:
Is that the same "Two Fat Ladies" that used to be on TV and went from place to place on a motorcycle and sidecar?
I used to watch them every once in a while maybe 15-20 yrs ago..

3way can boil an egg--it just takes longer at his altitude.

GB they did have a tv show and it has been quite a while. I always enjoyed watching them too.

TexasBred":3max8ori said:
hillsdown":3max8ori said:

I do hope you understand before you head out to Colorado that all those fancy dishes 3way has been posting about on here were nothing but cut and paste from "Two Fat Ladies" cook book. He can't boil an egg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not too worried about that TB :lol: As long as we get to spend time visiting withVic and his lovely wife will be happy with bag lunches . ;-) Btw your analogy was foiled last summer when Vic made breakfast for all of us one day , and the night before prepped the fillet mignon we had for dinner .. :p

Really looking forward to this vacay , much needed and it is going to be a heck of a lot of fun !!! :D

hillsdown":blvv3tol said:
Not too worried about that TB :lol: As long as we get to spend time visiting withVic and his lovely wife will be happy with bag lunches . ;-) Btw your analogy was foiled last summer when Vic made breakfast for all of us one day , and the night before prepped the fillet mignon we had for dinner .. :p

Really looking forward to this vacay , much needed and it is going to be a heck of a lot of fun !!! :D
Did he bring his own cute little apron?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

I know you'll have a heck of a time. From what I hear he's a "for real" type of guy and will treat you like royalty. Just sit back and let him wait on you. ;-)

Coming to town only once a week I haven't been able to participate much and have submitted some pics that required a bit of imagination to make them fit into the poll just because I never knew what the contest was about and had to rely on what I already had on photobucket.

I'm jealous of your vacation. I'd love to see 3waycrosses's cattle.. though I am going on a bit of a trip to see the place of the fellow who bought my big steer Joules (1800 lbs and still isn't in the freezer), and his bull brother Hector.

Have fun on your trip!

Thanks Alan :D

The time has come HD, hope you are packed and ready to go go go... :banana:

Have a fantastic trip, it seems you deserve it!!!!

We are in Salt Lake City for the night, haven't taken a picture yet and even brought my Rebel . Has been a beautiful trip so far and am loving the heat :) Wifi has been horrid along the way so have been having a hard time getting on line unless we are at our hotel . Thanks everyone , will keep in touch as I can . :tiphat:

Nice pics ga.prime :D

The next contest will be announced over the weekend, any suggestions folks? Was thinking of another black and white contest???

Latest posts