Phillipines Calls it "Quit" over Iraq

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
Smart country; smart people; smart move! Heard rumors that Thailand and Norway are about to pack up and leave.... This will hurt Bush's credibility, eh? Listen to the Filipanos! Iraq isn't worth the loss of good soldiers! They are pulling out because of one man, a truck driver who is held captive..Phillipines took the threats seriously to ensure the safety of this man's life... Whenever one of our men held captive, we don't keep promises.... As I said before, ignorance is bliss...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... pines_iraq

Same country that has been bowing to muslim terrorist since the 1920's .
Oreo if you think there so smart why don't you move there. I am fairly confident you won't be missed.

Campground Cattle":1pb2u9jz said:
Oreo if you think there so smart why don't you move there. I am fairly confident you won't be missed.

I don't know, Campground. Some of the wild bunch down at the Gaygize Hot Tub Club where he hangs out might hate to see him go.....

After reading this , It sounds to me like Green "P" should move to the Phillipines.
Caving into terrorist demands , kind of reminds me of a history lesson!!
Something about the little Hitler boy , Remember him!!
The world sat back and watched as he started taking over other countries. People said " well maybe he will be satisfied with what he has taken" He wasn't!!
And this is a blow to the free world!!
This is a message that the terrorist are going to read , that says hey!!
taking hostages and making demands works!! Wow let's go get another hostage!
Green "P" it really seems to me like your sitting on the wrong side of the bleachers!!
You really , really make me sick!!
I don't think that I'll respond to any more of your post! They just are not worth it!!

Well the hostages kept their promise to release him did they? His life was spared and he gets to go home to his family and friends. Don't worry, the Phillipines are not giving up...they will move those troops to another terrorist hotbed of Afganistan or they might even sent their troops back to Iraq. I think they just remove them long enough so the man is freed and come back to the battlefield. Not a bad idea!

On the news today it was reported that Pres. Bush is going to fire Connie Rice and hire greenpasture.
:lol: :lol:

No thanks I'll pass the job to someone else. Afraid I might put some sense in Bush's head that will frighten his conservative buddies on CattleToday. "Oh wow! A smart President! Run for your life!".

PS I hope the Phillipines follows the same example as Spain done. Pulled their troops out of Iraq and replace them into Afghanistan, the hotbed of terrorists.

greenpasture78":xgjh93zd said:
PS I hope the Phillipines follows the same example as Spain done. Pulled their troops out of Iraq and replace them into Afghanistan, the hotbed of terrorists.

Ok, I'll bite...what do they do when a Filipino is taken hostage in Afghanistan?

Phillipines had a grand total of 51, yes fifty one troops in Iraq. Not a huge pull out. Not sure of the original pull out date but it was bumped up by less the 30 days to meet the demands of the punks who held the hostage. Phillipine pull out means nothing other than it probably did save the life of a trucker from the barbarian dogs that had him.

May mean nothing to us but what does it mean or say to the terrorists? Apparently they feel it was successful enough to make a similar request/order/threat to Japan, Poland, and Bulgaria as well. Wonder what request/order/threat they would make or do if they perceived the US to have similar feelings? This is just a taste of why it is important we win this war.

NRS,
Its all bark and no bites... Just remember Iraq isn't the only country that is beheading people...Saudi Arabia have their cults doing it too....they found the head of Paul Johnson Jr. today (who was held captive a month ago and beheaded). Even if Phillipines didn't pull out, the terrorists would continued to behead people... Today, they captured six more hostages (three Indians, two Kenyans, and an Egyptian...realease the Indians and Kenyans and keep the Egyptian...one less raghead to worry about). Its funny, none of these countries (India, Kenya, and Egypt) have troops in Iraq but the terrorists are too stupid to see that! What good to capture these men if there is no troops of their representative country? Anyways, King Bush is begging India and Egypt to sent troops; Kenya is out of question since they are in a middle of a civil war in their country.... Get over it Bush...its not going to happen! Wish it could happen but can't get everything, eh?