PETA and the running of the bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
I just saw on the TV news where PETA members are trying to march naked through the streets of Pamplona to protest the running of the bulls, which is scheduled to begin in a couple of days-

Could you just visualize the bulls getting loose two days early!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You would think that they would be cheering the bulls on.

I was told that this really happened (story below)
Several years ago, around San Angelo, Texas. There was a explosion in the local coyote population, San Angelo has a lot of sheep & goats.
Well supposedly they ( the sheep & goat People) had a Open "Town Hall" meeting , to try to work out the problem. They were discussing whether they would hire a professional trapper, use poison , Hunt from helicopters.
While they are taking turns standing up and expressing their views.
After a while a young woman stands up and tells everyone that she is with PETA. She proceeds to tell everyone that the solution is to catch all of the coyotes, Spey and neuter them and then release them. After she says this, she sits back down.
The whole room is silent, finally a older man stands up and tells the young woman , " Mam , I don't think that you have a proper grasp of the situation here. Those coyotes arn't trying to breed our sheep , they are killing them!!!"
Now supposedly this is written all down in the town hall notes.
If any one has heard of this h really happening I'd like to know about it.
I'm pretty sure that it happened.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer":l41zhyiw said:
I just saw on the TV news where PETA members are trying to march naked through the streets of Pamplona to protest the running of the bulls, which is scheduled to begin in a couple of days-

Could you just visualize the bulls getting loose two days early!! :D

Wish it wasn't that far away from here! Would bring my camera and take pics of all those anorexic naked Vegetarians! "Closer to the bone..." (Not!).

It's really a shame...the PETA folks REALLY nead a Day Job!

:cboy:

Them Skinny Ass Sickly Looking Women.
Nah
Who wants them

(quoteIt's really a shame...the PETA folks REALLY nead a Day Job!{quote}

Nobody but the Peta Folks will hire them

why don't them peta people realize that even if they eat rabbit food only everything they eat has a relation to livestock and they can never change that. And they need to realize how good a big ribeye steak is. I mean i would rather eat that then rabbit leftovers. I did a research paper on Peta once and i cant remeber the exact numbers but they took in something like 50 million but spent only like 2.5 million on saving animals tell me someone isnt getting rich off of this big scam that they are putting on.

PETA are terrorists, thats all there is to it. they do extreme things which cause a lot of damage and/or injuries. in fact, currently they are trying to have the FFA program removed from public school. they say it promotes animal cruelty. they actually made some big article in some washington newspaper about it. all the FFA chapters were advised to not speak to any PETA members at the upcoming state convention. they take what you say and turn it against you. in the past they interviewed the Texas FFA President and what they released made it sound like he was talking bad about the FFA. who would actually believe the state president would say bad things about the FFA? im gonna try and find the article online and ill post it.

I have also heard our dear Paul Harvey exploit the virtues of FFA / 4-H. Wonder how much he received to air those comments !!!!

:mad: Peta,s one sick bunch of puppies. They had a billboard in Calgary ALBERTA. With a picture of a woman and a pig With the saying neither of us is meat. This was a reference to the Robert Picton murder trial. SIck Sick people. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now that scares me !!! I don't scare easy!!
Free food housing ?? , Free Food ???
It's like you can work for PETA , Be A JACKA**, and they will house you ,and feed you. " It's just like summer camp"only year round!!
This makes David Koresh ( WACO) look tame!!! Kind of like crossing Moonies with MTV Groupies.

Don't drink the Kool-aid!!! :(
Where does the money come from???
I wish these people would spend their time , energy , and money on something else.
I wouldn't doupt it if they supported KERRY :shock: :mad:

PETA are made of bunch of cuckoos who needs to be strike with reality or ship to Mars (or move in with Al Gore). I seen the video and I was not impress with their propagnda. One thing did upset me was why did they chop the bull's ear off???? What good does taht do? I think that just plain stupid...other wise I would love to see a live bullfight!

Anybody notice that you couldn't tell male runners from female runners?
Not even if they were facing the camera -- the females had no breasts.
I guess that explains why "true" vegetarians don't have kids.

Has anybody else noticed that? Have any of you ever known a vegetarian that had children AFTER they adopted the vegetarian lifestyle?

Ann B

Latest posts