Peta-again

Help Support CattleToday:

andybob

Reaction score
The local paper reports peta is trying to have the bust of Col Hartland Sanders removed from the Kentucky State Capitol.
Just a thought, we have K.F.C. in southern Africa, but we have never heared of peta!

Andybob

People for the Ethical Treament of Animals is a radical animal rights organization. They pull all kinds of disgusting stunts under the questionable auspices of "Animal Rights". Rake in lots of $$$ from the liberal tree-hugger types.

End of diatribe.

'Nuff said

Brock

Andybob":n84ri5vv said:
The local paper reports peta is trying to have the bust of Col Hartland Sanders removed from the Kentucky State Capitol.
Just a thought, we have K.F.C. in southern Africa, but we have never heared of peta!

Well, you have a lot of research to do - a very bad group of folks.

Bez!

Peta puts more animals into permanent sleep than anybody else in the world. Just another group of nuts.

Anyone ever checked out PETA's website? A guy in our office got an e-mail forwarded to him from some chick who believed the crap on there as the truth. It showed video clips of pigs being knocked on the head and floppin around, crippled pigs and/or cattle drug out of trailers or draggin themselves around pens. I swear, if those trouble-makin little b@$!@rds ever showed up around a conference/seminar/cattlemen's day I'm attendin, they'll be some mighty fine video footage show up on the internet as somethin like http://www.@$$whoop.com.

Anybody believing the crap they have on their website should be checked into a padded room right quick. The way they emphasize things in such a one-sided light, makes agriculture look like a dark underground world for animal brutality. :mad:

PS - Did I happen to mention that I don't like PETA?

purecountry":mqiygyqu said:
Anyone ever checked out PETA's website?

Yes, and I never went back! The one that got me was when they were comparing the slaughter of chickens with the Holocaust. :roll: