Personal Finance Question

Help Support CattleToday:

Reading this post has made me realize I am not alone in the thinking of survival. I would like to pass along the statement that some of my close habitat thinks. They are the type that have gridlocks and drive old Japanese vehicles. They were all discussing what they would do in harder times they would steal off the old people they always have food and the things needed to survive. From that day until now I have bought more guns and ammo. I have been wondering if the buzzards would devour this kind of people.
It will not only be people from the cities it will be your neighbors also.
My neighborhood has gone from all born and raise in it to only two families left, to triple of population from cities that do not know how to raise a garden or anything about rural life. I do not expect to get as bad a our parents and gradparent had it, but I really beleive the best days are behind us.

Well it had to happen one day, and the day is nearly here, all this spend...spend...spend and borrow from here and invest in there had to come to an end as the money has to be paid back, somehow. How can you borrow 100% mortgage which is way above what you earn and expect to live and have a life, and borrow on the credit card...for example if $50 is coming in and $60 is going out surely anyone can do the maths, and see it must come tumbling sooner or latter. All this you never had it so good nonsense has to pay the price and here it is, all the big cats getting paid for failing to do their jobs why should they worry, laughing all the way to the dole queue, wonder where they will put their un-hard earned cash?...We have been told don't put your eggs in one basket and have any savings you have in as many places as you can, and if your savings will cover any debts you have pay off your debts as the interest will sky rocket before it comes down. A $2000 loan and only paying off the minimum payment each month will take about 41 years to pay back and cost in the region of $17000 that's how these people loaning money get rich. That is based on a legit company. Lets hope that some new at your helm and hopefully at ours this will not get as bad as it could. As it seems when ever of our two Countries are in a state the other follows not far behind.