Personal Bail Out Package

Help Support CattleToday:

Stocker Steve

Reaction score
I read today that we not spending enough and so the auto parts suppliers are now asking for a bailout just like GM and Ford. Even though farm income is down and I told my wife to cut back on her budget - - I am willing to consider doing my patriotic part to boost the economy by investing useful stuff like trucks and tractors and power tools. :banana: My question is when can I expect to get my personal bail out package???

Your personal bail out package:

MS-c426.jpg

Where is this supposed to stop? Everyone can't go sticking out their hands. I've been doing it for months and no one has approached me yet. I'd settle for a measly million.

I was under the impression that ford met there requirements for the bail out but turned it down. I will double check this when I get time.

Lammie":mc8bhdxi said:
Where is this supposed to stop? Everyone can't go sticking out their hands. I've been doing it for months and no one has approached me yet. I'd settle for a measly million.

There is your problem. If you only need a million, you aren't "too big to fail".

A local columnist is taking strong measures to compensate for not (yet) receiving a personal bail out package - - he decided to lay off his girl friend. :shock: He not share any cons on this but he did detail out a lot of cost savings. Hard times require tough decisions.

Latest posts