Perils of Catholic Upbringing

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
As I walked down the busy footpath , knowing I was late for Mass, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every town these days.
Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them.
Recalling my old pastor, Father Mike, who always admonished me to 'care for the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked,' I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.
Wearing what can only be described as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition.
Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a true, hidden beauty.
A small voice inside my head called out, 'Reach out, reach out and touch this person!'

Keep scrolling.......

untitled-15.jpg

So I did.......
untitled2-2.jpg

I won't be able to attend Mass this week.

hahahaha....you won't be at confession either unless Fr. comes to you. Might as well get last rites while he's there just in case.

TexasBred":1odc2vxp said:
hahahaha....you won't be at confession either unless Fr. comes to you. Might as well get last rites while he's there just in case.

I think you can find Father helping the vagabond. :mrgreen:

How can i help this poor thing? Fatten her up a little maybe. :lol:

Crowderfarms":2vdbr1bk said:
Another prime example of a gal that needs to do some time at Father O' Crowder's home for wayward wimmens.

And it's not just the clothes that give her condition away. Look how malnourished she is... Poor thing must be at least 200 pounds underweight. :nod:

Latest posts