People quitting their jobs

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23 said:
tom4018 said:
They are not giving anyone anything it is just an advance on next years filing. So your refund is reduced or you owe more.
Where did you see that?
part of page 144 of 880 pages of the CARES Act:

''SEC. 6428. 2020 RECOVERY REBATES FOR INDIVIDUALS.
''(a) IN GENERAL.—In the case of an eligible individual, there shall be allowed as a credit against the tax imposed by subtitle A for the first taxable year beginning in 2020 an amount equal to the sum of—''(1) $1,200 ($2,400 in the case of eligible individuals filing a joint return), plus...

greybeard said:
Like myself, you done did JD...that's why you & me got no job. We quit ours years ago..
August 12 2002. Was planning to work until 65 but the company had other plans. Sent out the door at 61.5 with enough severance to get until age 62 on Jan 4. Signed up for Texas unemployment and they looked at my record and age and told me I was eligible for a pension which would be more than the unemployment and declined my application.

I left the job about 10:30 three years ago last Tuesday. But they keep sending me a check twice a month even when I haven't been there. But don't tell them they might quit sending the money.

Dave said:
I left the job about 10:30 three years ago last Tuesday. But they keep sending me a check twice a month even when I haven't been there. But don't tell them they might quit sending the money.

You must not have been doing much if they haven't missed you.... ;-)

Dave said:

There was a dude here working for IBM that something glitch when they let him go. They kept sending checks and he kept living on em for a long time. Chit happens

callmefence said:
Dave said:

You must not have been doing much if they haven't missed you.... ;-)
My desk was in the office up on the second floor and clear to the far end of the hall....... It was a great hiding place.

This topic kinda reminds me of Milton and this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRX9WfbBltk

Latest posts