People of Walmart

Help Support CattleToday:

danl

Reaction score
My daughter forwarded me a link to peopleofwalmart.com I think some of you are on there ;-)

Pretty weird

:lol: I heard about this last night and looked it up and almost died of laughter.

That's hilarious. I think that was dun in the fuzzy pink spider pimp coat.

cfpinz":knpiaoin said:

The girl with the tall boots, could this be our very own Moonlite? ;-) :lol: :lol:

There are some folks who are offended by the site because they say "those are poor people who can't help dressing that way".

I know lots of poor people who don't dress like that.

One of the worst things I ever saw ( I think it scarred me emotionally) was a rather chunky young woman wearing yellow knit shorts that were way too short. with pantyhose underneath, the ones that have the control panel thingy coming way down. well below the bottom of the shorts...

I think it's a severe case of stupidity.

curtis":1mgokvsu said:
cfpinz":1mgokvsu said:

The girl with the tall boots, could this be our very own Moonlite? ;-) :lol: :lol:

She must have been shopping for a new stripper pole.

Was that Beefy with the mullet?

danl":2t64td16 said:
There are some folks who are offended by the site because they say "those are poor people who can't help dressing that way".

One of the worst things I ever saw ( I think it scarred me emotionally) was a rather chunky young woman wearing yellow knit shorts that were way too short. with pantyhose underneath, the ones that have the control panel thingy coming way down. well below the bottom of the shorts...

what about the one with the black skirt and fishnets, who's belly is hanging below the skirt, real eye candy fer sure

i only go to W~M in the morning-I'm too scared to go after dark :shock:

alacattleman":2rl6jmex said:
danl":2rl6jmex said:

what about the one with the black skirt and fishnets, who's belly is hanging below the skirt, real eye candy fer sure
That one got me too. I'm thinking that can't be for real. And I always thought it was bad when these girls wear a short shirt and their belly hangs over their jeans.
I have always wondered, do they not have a mirror ??????????? Or are they in denial about what they see..

Wow, never saw that site before. Funny yet disturbing. The clientele at "my" Wal Mart is pretty tame. The fashion police could write a few warnings but nothing on that scale!

I gotta go to W~M soon as I get off here---You'll probbily see me on that site-soon..
One question-What manufactior thinks a fuzzy pink coat with a big black spider will be a best seller? :help: and was it aimed at men or women? :???:
I don't get anywhere near W~M at night :shock:

One thing about it,when i'm feeling put up on and in a funk,There's always somebody a lot worse off at W~M
This time there was some poor guy with his feet and legs so swollen his sandels had almost dissappered. Both legs were bad,but the L one was at least 4 times what it should be.. I'm blessed..

OOOH~SHOOT- :shock: ---Now I have to check there every day!! :help: Quite addictive.. :nod:

Latest posts