peg board hooks

Help Support CattleToday:

memanpa

Reaction score
was always having problems with pulling a tool off a peg board hook, usually the hook came out with the tool, and i had to put it back in the hole! i found that by putting the hook in the position you wanted it and use a silicone seal dabing a little in the hole the putting the hook in it stays in place!! :D easy to change position too if you decide too, trim and move :D

You think I could silicone tools to the floor board of the truck to keep them from sliding out when I open the door???

heck ya can use silicone for most anything, kinda like duct tape!!!! :D i kinda like them plastic tool (cheap) tool boxes as opposed to tossing them on the floor board, :D hate having to get down on my knees to reach under the truck for some tool that fell out when i opened the door, fell on my foot and rolled 2' under the truck, looking over my sholder at the bull who is looking at me on my hands and knees and licking his lips :D :D

memanpa":3lrfpdxy said:
heck ya can use silicone for most anything, kinda like duct tape!!!! :D i kinda like them plastic tool (cheap) tool boxes as opposed to tossing them on the floor board, :D hate having to get down on my knees to reach under the truck for some tool that fell out when i opened the door, fell on my foot and rolled 2' under the truck, looking over my sholder at the bull who is looking at me on my hands and knees and licking his lips :D :D
One step at a time Pa. I have recently graduated for the bucket in the back of the truck which I kept half full of rain water , the other half tools.

ollie
put a hole in the bottom of that bucket so the rain water will drain out!!, ya can always silicone it shut later!! :D :D

I use the pegboard hoolks that have a small straight projection on the back that goes into the hole below where the hook actually hooks in. Never have had a problem with them coming off when I didn;t want them to. Threw away the ones without the projection years ago.

dun

Latest posts