Peanut butter recipes.

Help Support CattleToday:

virginialuther12

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am very new here.When I visited supermarket I accidently took a bottle of peanut butter.Usually, I have never tried out any dish using peanut butter.
I know peanut butter is the main ingredient for the cookies making.I don't like cookies.So please recommend me some dish and their recipes using peanut butter.
Does milk is combined with peanut butter?Also, provide a combination of milk and peanut butter recipes.

PB on bread and glass of milk
PB and JELLY sandwich and glass of milk
PB and crackers and glass of milk
PB and Chocolate and glass of milk
Use your imagination
Also, if you didn't open it up, u can always take it back. Can't believe u never ate any PB.

My son likes to put peanut butter with some marshmallows and a bit of chocolate to make some smores

Love it when people make one post and disappear.

Mix peanut butter with honey and put on toast then use milk to wash it down.

Mat Man":3ups9gx4 said:
Peanut butter on pancakes with syrup

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
That sounded good when all the guys at work were telling me about it. I was all set to try it until I smelled it. Then I just couldn't do it. Are you from se oklahoma? That's the only place I met people that eat it that way.

Craig Miller":2c2x2cwx said:
Mat Man":2c2x2cwx said:
Peanut butter on pancakes with syrup

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
That sounded good when all the guys at work were telling me about it. I was all set to try it until I smelled it. Then I just couldn't do it. Are you from se oklahoma? That's the only place I met people that eat it that way.

I am from Texas and sometimes I put peanut butter and syrup on pancakes

greybeard":199aswyr said:
peanut butter + mashed up bananas.

I have tried it once. It was quite good.
I think peanut butter on a pancake with syrup will taste good. Must try it once.

I'm new here too and my first word will be YES. Milk and peanut butter tasate insanely good together! Literally can't stop eating those!

Peanut butter on pancakes in Missouri too! Good stuff! Hard to beat a warm stack of pancakes with pb and syrup and a cold glass of milk!

PB on pancakes in AL (then on to TN, MO, and now KY)... but none of that watery, maple-flavored stuff that passes for syrup for so many folks. Gotta be some nice thick stuff... Golden Eagle(corn/cane/honey) is best... Yellow Label is OK... AlaGa... still better than the best maple-flavored sugar water.

Lucky_P":cmlu3mxs said:
PB on pancakes in AL (then on to TN, MO, and now KY)... but none of that watery, maple-flavored stuff that passes for syrup for so many folks. Gotta be some nice thick stuff... Golden Eagle(corn/cane/honey) is best... Yellow Label is OK... AlaGa... still better than the best maple-flavored sugar water.

golden eagle syrup huh? i looked it up. its nothing but HF corn syrup. disgusting.

buy some REAL maple syrup.. my favorite is farm for city kids.

Look again. Every jar of Golden Eagle I've ever seen lists the ingredients as:
A Blend of Corn Syrup, Cane Sugar Syrup, Cane Molasses and Pure Honey.
HFCS may have made its way into the mix recently, but none of what I've got at the house list it as an ingredient.

Just not a 'maple' fan... and I don't want my syrup to be so thin and watery that it makes my pancakes soggy... I want it thick.
I make my own hickory syrup from hickory nuts and husks (I know, some folks use bark)... but when I add the sugar and cook it down... I'm cooking it 'til it gets THICK... like Golden Eagle.

I dang near starved to death at a church summer camp this year, cause some some poor kid had a nut allergy. Nuts must be in everything, we had wind and water for three meals a day.

Latest posts