PB Simmental Semen

Help Support CattleToday:

ILMOcowcalf

Reaction score
Wanting suggestions on Simmi Semen for replacement LARGE frame Cows(1800#). Not at all difficult to get these 1400 lbs size Cows. Must be homo black and polled.

Or, does anyone have a experianced bull that fits this mold for sale?

TIA.

Are you saying you want to shrink your 1800# cows to 1400# cows?

There are a ton of Simmental bulls to do that. Getting harder to find bigger bulls. We are actually using Angus and Red Angus on our Simmental cows trying to raise frame size

We have some GLS Integrate heifers that we will be breeding and they are the biggest girls in the bunch. We had two flushmate bulls born three years ago and I would say he adds some frame with weight and red meat.

NO I want to go up to 1800, finding bulls to loose frame score are a dime a dozen I want to grow bigger frames.

I'll look tomorrow when I'm at computer but only bull I know off top of my head at a major stud with semen available that's a 6.5 frame is Mo Better. He is homo black and homo polled and a baldy to boot. Semex has some bigger bulls too. I'm using a red bull Kuntz Sheriff. Calves due 3/10

Live Ammo, with Genex, tends to make them bigger framed. We have several, and they are bigger than their dams. However, he is a red charlie carrier, so you could get red calves.

Latest posts