Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Mating behavior study in humans.
50 male profiles with photo on Tinder and 50 females
Significant finding: 46 women (92%) focused all their attention on just 5 men (10%) and ignored the other 45.
Common denominator of the 5 men's profiles: education and success.

It's a man's world for 10%, but when it comes to choosing a mate the woman
is in control.

Last edited:
In 1990 Americans overwhelmingly favored the death penalty for convicted murderers over life in prison.

Gallup Poll 2014
55% death penalty
45% life in prison

Gallup Poll 2020
40% death penalty
60% life in prison

Learning to drive - auto safety
From 1917-1920 more Americans were killed from car accidents than the total number of all Americans killed in World War I.

In 1915 auto production exploded putting hundreds of thousands of completely new drivers on the road. In addition to lack of understanding safe rules for driving, braking a car was a new concept. Having to use both feet in unison took a lot of practice and a learning curve to not choke off early autos when braking. Many of those early auto deaths were blamed on drivers who were reluctant to brake and instead tried to maneuver to miss rather than brake. It wasn't just the case of being a new driver, it was everybody on the road being a new driver at once. :)

Last edited:
"Got a very good friend fighting it now, going on year 3. In good shape for the shape he is in but it is some bad stuff."

Our son is going on year three as well, he also is in good shape for the shape he's in. With out a doubt some bad stuff that has no mercy.

Mating behavior study in humans.
50 male profiles with photo on Tinder and 50 females
Significant finding: 46 women (92%) focused all their attention on just 5 men (10%) and ignored the other 45.
Common denominator of the 5 men's profiles: education and success.

It's a man's world for 10%, but when it comes to choosing a mate the woman
is in control.
Back before I was married and was on line dating I wanted to make two profiles. One with the real me being absolutely honest. The other profile would be written with the assistance of some lady friends and have pictures of me standing by a BMW sports car, on a big yacht, in front of a water front mansion, etc. Of course I own none of those things. But it would be interesting to see the responses.

Latest posts