Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Well darn. Apparently I punched a tire last evening. New plans for the morning.

Sometimes I'd like to be in control, but life is more interesting this way. Thinking I'll go crawl back in bed and wait for daylight. I ain't mentioning anything about Aunt Bee.

Turned out to be a cheap fix (relatively). The valve stem got torn.

Oh well. Got to spend some time with the older men that were holding down the deadpecker bench. I'll be there soon enough.

One of them asked me what my address was, and what time I leave for work????

Rafter,
That is a very good quote.
After discovering the flat tire, I think that I resolved to lower my expectations for the day and just rolled with it. Turned out better than I planned. I was taking an unscheduled off day from my day job. I think there's a name for it. "Anal Glaucoma" (I can't see my ass going in to work today). I'm fortunate to have some great guys working for me.

Basking in the selfish glory of my accomplishments yesterday, I spent last evening listening to Ed Bruce and Marty Robbins. Woke up this morning full of piss and vinegar, listening to The Offspring and Jimmie Eat World.

Yes, I'm a bit different.

Rafter,
That is a very good quote.
After discovering the flat tire, I think that I resolved to lower my expectations for the day and just rolled with it. Turned out better than I planned. I was taking an unscheduled off day from my day job. I think there's a name for it. "Anal Glaucoma" (I can't see my ass going in to work today). I'm fortunate to have some great guys working for me.

Basking in the selfish glory of my accomplishments yesterday, I spent last evening listening to Ed Bruce and Marty Robbins. Woke up this morning full of piss and vinegar, listening to The Offspring and Jimmie Eat World.

Yes, I'm a bit different.

I've heard of an illness "Rectal Glaucoma". Probably similar symptoms.

After discovering the flat tire, I think that I resolved to lower my expectations for the day and just rolled with it.
The thing about the flat tire...........
You really don't accomplish anything fixing it. you didn't move forward 1" figuratively (and I frequently have to explain this to my better half).
You've simply gotten back to where you were before the flat was discovered.

I grew up with the sunset, but the last 31 years I have preferred the sunrise!
I love both, but there's something about a new day that seems like a brand new opportunity.
My wife only tolerates my circadian rhythm, but my dogs love the sh!t out of me. Most mornings I don't wake up grumpy. I let her sleep.

Latest posts