Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, it looks like summer is finally about to arrive here in Central Tx. This time last year, it had already been over 100°F quite a few days. Unless I missed it, we've only had one day this year over 90, so it's much cooler (and a LOT wetter) this year.
next 10 days....
(Since I am no longer a working, producing member of society, choosing instead, to malinger about like a bucket of stale piss..I WILL be using the pool a lot in the very near future!! Was in it last weekend and at 85°F, the water was still not very comfortable)

10dayjune1-15.jpg

Well, it looks like summer is finally about to arrive here in Central Tx. This time last year, it had already been over 100°F quite a few days. Unless I missed it, we've only had one day this year over 90, so it's much cooler (and a LOT wetter) this year.
next 10 days....
(Since I am no longer a working, producing member of society, choosing instead, to malinger about like a bucket of stale piss..I WILL be using the pool a lot in the very near future!! Was in it last weekend and at 85°F, the water was still not very comfortable)

View attachment 30793
Did ya ever get a bottle baby for the back yard? They like to swim when it's hot as well!

Make for some great pics and good times. Good times...

Weather has been about the same here. Blessed moisture!
Cooler than normal.

NOT COMPLAINING!

We are the opposite. "Normally" rains every 3 days. We have not had a drop of rain forever. We went from the warmest, muddiest winter ever to concrete. We normally stay green all summer. Lawns are turning brown. This land is not designed for no rain. It drys out quickly. We can get an inch of rain and farmers can be out doing field work next day.
We're hurting. Getting a taste of what a lot of you had last year. Don't like it!!!!

NO. had 1 bottle calf in my life. Everyone has one and one is enough for anyone..
I heard that more than once today at the sale in Pawnee Oklahoma! 😆

I bid on a couple calves. Didn't get anything bought. Phone rings....
Bad news.
When I get back to help with said bad news my brother is trying to find things on my dad's computer and runs across this. 😕
I'm really not sure what to think but it made me chuckle that it was found there on the day of his death. Today. That would be the bad news I spoke of. Seriously. Let's not make a big deal of it. That's why I posted it here in the pay no attention thread.
Resized_20230603_173504.jpg
I'm really gonna miss the s.o.b

I am the old man now

I heard that more than once today at the sale in Pawnee Oklahoma! 😆

I bid on a couple calves. Didn't get anything bought. Phone rings....
Bad news.
When I get back to help with said bad news my brother is trying to find things on my dad's computer and runs across this. 😕
I'm really not sure what to think but it made me chuckle that it was found there on the day of his death. Today. That would be the bad news I spoke of. Seriously. Let's not make a big deal of it. That's why I posted it here in the pay no attention thread.
View attachment 30870
I'm really gonna miss the s.o.b

I am the old man now
Sorry Buddy... Take care.