PAUSE Initiative

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
PAUSE Initiative. Just gonna put this out here. Surely, it won't pass!?!? In Colorado.

Just one example: According to the proposed initiative, any intrusion or penetration with an object or part of a person's body would criminalize accepted animal husbandry practices including artificial insemination, pregnancy checking, semen collection, and fertility testing sires. As for assisting during a difficult parturition, the language is vague but does allow for a person to dispense care in the interest of improving that animal's life.

And: As for slaughter according to the proposal, proponents retained the language specifying "accepted agricultural animal husbandry practices" so long as the animal has lived 25 percent of their natural lifespan as defined above and is slaughtered in such a way that the animal does not needlessly suffer. Which would mean slaughter of stockers at around 60 months instead of 24.

The very rich Colorado governor is a left wing nut. His "husband" is a vegan and animal rights activist. I assume the majority of the "very fine" people in Colorado support him since I assume a majority is still required to elect the governor. Here is additional info on the ag community discontent with the governor and his leftist appointees.

Veganism has a 84% failure rate. So someone who has been vegan for years is probably lying a bit or REALLY stretching the truth.

The very rich Colorado governor is a left wing nut. His "husband" is a vegan and animal rights activist. I assume the majority of the "very fine" people in Colorado support him since I assume a majority is still required to elect the governor. Here is additional info on the ag community discontent with the governor and his leftist appointees.

A vegan elected to the State Veterinary Board:oops:? They have lost their ever-lovin' minds!

I tried vegan one time it last about 2 days. Now I'm a vegetarian. 😎🙈🙉🙊🙀 Go on 💣🙌🏾 🔥🚒🧯
I wish I could eat meat. After having children not sure if I got bite by a tick or what something changed it kept making me sick. I quit eating it thinking yea right I'd go back to it after 4 years still haven't. I just can't bring myself to eat something that doesn't agree with my body. Before I had always been a big meat eater.

Very possible that you did get bit by a tick.... I think it is from the Lone Star Tick? Supposed to be a real severe problem. So sorry that you cannot eat meat.

That PAUSE thing is nuts, but that is where these nutcases.... and these "unisex" idiots.... are going. Sorry, I cannot accept that someone that is supposed to be a man has a husband....and how the he// did he get elected? OH YEAH, all the nutcases that have moved there because they have ruined the states they come from... and are spreading some of the "alternate" lifestyles.....
Rome's history repeating....

That PAUSE thing is nuts, but that is where these nutcases.... and these "unisex" idiots.... are going. Sorry, I cannot accept that someone that is supposed to be a man has a husband....and how the he// did he get elected? OH YEAH, all the nutcases that have moved there because they have ruined the states they come from... and are spreading some of the "alternate" lifestyles.....
Rome's history repeating....
We'll be lucky to repeat Rome's history. We're only 250 years old and can't get our crap together

Latest posts