Paul Newman

Help Support CattleToday:

I think he is 83 Knersie.
Mr. HD actually met him at the grand prix race in Edmonton a couple of years ago.

The rumors are supposed to be false but he sure doesn't look very well. Sad he is a great actor not to mention real easy on the eyes in his younger days. Butch cassidy and the sundance kid, a girl can't go wrong watching that one with Newman and Redford. :)

He's one of those men that just kept getting better looking as he aged. Absence of Malice was on television two nights ago and he was great looking in that one. Still has a great voice, as well. And those eyes!!! He certainly did age better than Robert Redford. You seen him lately? EWW

Lammie":3gazhx93 said:
He certainly did age better than Robert Redford.

Lammie I was thinking the exact same thing. When Robert Redford hit the wall he didn't just hit it ,the wall fell on him... :lol2:

I'm still jealous of Joanne Woodward...

Alice

i heard last nite that he is supposed tobe ok.but when asked if he was ok they danced around the q.so who knows if he is ok.

I agree about Robert Redford. I just hate to see these people I grew up with dying off. It tells me that I'm getting old, which is, of course, much better than the alternative. :lol:

Frankie":2cddqpyd said:
I agree about Robert Redford. I just hate to see these people I grew up with dying off. It tells me that I'm getting old, which is, of course, much better than the alternative. :lol:

My kids don't even know who I am talking about when I mention these guys. Funny, I watched a lot of old movies growing up and I knew who my mom's screen idols were.

Latest posts