Paul Harvey II

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
For those of you who didn't notice, if you click the Dodge commercial Dodge will automatically donate $1 to the FFA - up to one million dollars.

TennesseeTuxedo":asvblelk said:
I missed that Jo, very cool on Dodge's part indeed.

Number 1 son, who is also a former FFA member had a little something to do with this. Don't mean to gloat but .... he77..... I'm proud of him. :D

Haven't seen that yet. Too bad they put a limit on it. Never been a Dodge fan but from what I'm learning about their new philosphy I may have some horns on my next truck.

Jogeephus":3gaa1c5o said:
Haven't seen that yet. Too bad they put a limit on it. Never been a Dodge fan but from what I'm learning about their new philosphy I may have some horns on my next truck.
You won't regret it.

M5farm":enpc4t3o said:
Jogeephus":enpc4t3o said:
You won't regret it.

I think you are right. The new guy running the show has got a good head on his shoulders and seems to care about his customers. I am told that before he took over every Friday they held meetings trying to find out how to make the trucks cheaper. They still have these meetings but now the question is how to make them better. From what I've seen, its paying off. Besides, anyone who is willing to pay a fine to the government rather than bowing down to Dotgov and putting some BS emissions control on their vehicles that will cost the end user 8 mpg is alright in my book. Unfortunately, I don't think they have a choice in 2013.

The Daily Yonder.com which purports to cover rural issues reports this:

We saw it with a bunch of hip filmmakers here in Austin. They had comments about everything else during the evening, but during this ad, there was dead silence. Maybe it was Harvey's talk about "God" (a forbidden topic in many areas) or the extolling of virtues that hip culture mostly makes fun of, but people didn't know how to react.

The silence was blessed, so thanks, Paul Harvey, at least for that.

Jogeephus":2hfb4aci said:
M5farm":2hfb4aci said:
Jogeephus":2hfb4aci said:
You won't regret it.

I think you are right. The new guy running the show has got a good head on his shoulders and seems to care about his customers. I am told that before he took over every Friday they held meetings trying to find out how to make the trucks cheaper. They still have these meetings but now the question is how to make them better. From what I've seen, its paying off. Besides, anyone who is willing to pay a fine to the government rather than bowing down to Dotgov and putting some BS emissions control on their vehicles that will cost the end user 8 mpg is alright in my book. Unfortunately, I don't think they have a choice in 2013.
I will have to let you drive my new one. I can't imagine how a brand new one would drive. It's the most comfortable smoothest ride ever. I rode in a 12 3500 a couple of weeks ago and it was the same. I have owned one of every generation since my first one that was a 72 model

I rode in a 2012 Larami a month or so ago. Heavens it was nice. I wanted one but its not in the cards at the moment. Have a son fixing to go to med school and I think I'll invest in him and wait till 2018 to purchase that 2012 model. But its nice.

Latest posts