Paul Harvey did say this

Help Support CattleToday:

"We mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor"
I have been enlightened. I did not know of the repercussions from their signing. They apparently were aware of the persecution they would face, yet proceeded anyway. Reminds me of another saying. "All gave some, Some gave all." Its a little late, but I'd Ike to tell these fine men "Thank you"

JMJ Farms said:
"We mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor"
I have been enlightened. I did not know of the repercussions from their signing. They apparently were aware of the persecution they would face, yet proceeded anyway. Reminds me of another saying. "All gave some, Some gave all." Its a little late, but I'd Ike to tell these fine men "Thank you"
Not sure it could have been said better, we have so many people in our country today that dont even know the meaning of that, and all they are is lowlifes, never gave a thing, and whant to have a say on everything, their just a pimple an a a**.

haase said:
JMJ Farms said:
Not sure it could have been said better, we have so many people in our country today that dont even know the meaning of that, and all they are is lowlifes, never gave a thing, and whant to have a say on everything, their just a pimple an a a**.
So so true as well. Their only concern is themselves and has been their whole lives.

Paul Harvery hawked a lot of Dux mattresses. The mattress was produced by Duxiana a company from Sweden. He made them sound so good that I looked them up and found that they were totally out of my price range. Best we every had was a sterns and foster. But Paul Harvery was a pretty good speaker and I listened to him a lot.

hurleyjd said:
Paul Harvery hawked a lot of Dux mattresses. The mattress was produced by Duxiana a company from Sweden. He made them sound so good that I looked them up and found that they were totally out of my price range. Best we every had was a sterns and foster. But Paul Harvery was a pretty good speaker and I listened to him a lot.
now we know...the rest of the story...

I saw him on a debate one time, a long time ago. I can't remember the subject, may have been about legalizing drugs. They had pro and con panel.

PH never said one word.

Latest posts