Patty got spayed

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
Patty got spade last week. So she has to wear the cone head until she gets the stitches out on Tuesday. She is not real happy about this cone head deal. But it hasn't slowed her down any. Teh vet instructions said to keep your dog from running and jumping. Yeh right. This is a 1,000 MPH dog. She is awfully tough on the cone. It gets in her way when digging for mice in the field. Nearly every day it has a couple pounds of dirt in it that needs to get washed. Across the top she nearly split it in two. It is now held together with duck tape.

PC032746.JPG

Patty got spade last week. So she has to wear the cone head until she gets the stitches out on Tuesday. She is not real happy about this cone head deal. But it hasn't slowed her down any. Teh vet instructions said to keep your dog from running and jumping. Yeh right. This is a 1,000 MPH dog. She is awfully tough on the cone. It gets in her way when digging for mice in the field. Nearly every day it has a couple pounds of dirt in it that needs to get washed. Across the top she nearly split it in two. It is now held together with duck tape.

View attachment 10799

Oh heck I thought that was her body. Hahaha I thought she need a diet. 🙊

She looks much better now I see the cone isn't her body. 😉 She looked super huge. Don't tell her!! It was all blending for some reason i see now. Glad she doing good.

Is her full name "cow patty" Dave ??
She is Peppermint Patty when she is good. When she is bad she is Cow Patty. This afternoon she had all the calves pinned in a loafing shed holding them there. She gets bored and figures that herding the calves is a good way to kill time. So today she is Cow Patty.

Try a pool noodle wrapped under her collar. Actually, you will need a bigger collar, but it works.
She gets the stitches out this afternoon so no use in trying anything new. She had been staying on the back porch. She got caught a couple days ago trying to chew on the wall. Caught before any damage was done. But if you are that healthy, you are healthy enough to move back out to the kennel. Life goes back to normal this afternoon.

Latest posts