Pasture sprays weed and brush

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
Has anyone on here used these sprays ( I don't know much about spraying always just brush hogged them but wanting to spray if it ever dries out enough)
A feed store close by is selling
Shredder Amine 4 price is 49.50 for 2 1/2 gal said it was generic 24D ????? kills weeds ????
Relegate price is 78.50 for 1 gal. they say it will kill black berries generic for Remedy ??????
Is these sprays what I need and is price ok?

Shredder Amine 4 is just 24D but that $49.50 is pretty steep for 2.5 gallons.

Not sure if Relegate is generic for Remedy but I can buy Remedy for a few dollars less then the price you was given for Relegate.

PS..What part of OKLA are you residing in.
It is also getting pretty late in the year for 24D to have much effect on weeds. In late spring or early summer after the weeds have gotten taller and the late weeds sprout you sometimes need some thing with a little more kick than 24D. I have sometimes used Brash which is 24D & dicamba and will work a little better on the late season spraying. Brash is manufactured by Winfield Solutions the same folks that make Shredder Amine 4 so your supplier should be able to obtain it.

http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld7TP004.pdf

BRYANT":7fmxx2br said:
Has anyone on here used these sprays ( I don't know much about spraying always just brush hogged them but wanting to spray if it ever dries out enough)
Shredder Amine 4 price is 49.50 for 2 1/2 gal said it was generic 24D ????? kills weeds ????
Relegate price is 78.50 for 1 gal. they say it will kill black berries generic for Remedy ??????

If the relegate is remedy, that price is ok. Getting late in the year for 2 four D in my area to work.

Bigfoot":2f6bhp5a said:
BRYANT":2f6bhp5a said:

If the relegate is remedy, that price is ok. Getting late in the year for 2 four D in my area to work.
Yep--Relegate is equivilent to Remedy Ultra.
Remedy Ultra
Relegate

Latest posts