Pasture Rent

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":s1altpes said:
Due to the increase in population and the tons of cash drawing 4% per year (or after adjusting for the dollar minus 4% per year)

:lol: HerefordSire, The truth hurts. CDs are losing nickels.

roach007":23dd9mbu said:
I pay $15/acre.And thats family.My question is why can't u run more than 20-25 head?160 acres should carry 40 head at least.

Its not 160 acres, theres only 120 acres of grass.

backhoeboogie":3rdhqtm6 said:
HerefordSire":3rdhqtm6 said:
Due to the increase in population and the tons of cash drawing 4% per year (or after adjusting for the dollar minus 4% per year)

:lol: HerefordSire, The truth hurts. CDs are losing nickels.

By printing more money our govt. (M3 is not revealed by our govt anymore...they hide the numbers) is paying back our federal deficit payments to China and Japan with diluted dollars. I wasn't referring to CDs @ 4%. I was referring to 10 year treasuries. CDs are about 1/2 of treasuries unless the banker is trying to impress you with pig lipstick why buying SIVs (high risk mortgages) with your money.

Fell into a deal on pasture rent yesterday.

30 acres, probably 27 of it pasture, that's been ungrazed (except for the deer) all year. I was mentioning how I'd love to run a few head on it for a month or so and I'd be sure to bush hog it when we got through. Guy said "SURE, winter them here if you want to."

He's currently my favorite neighbor!

CUZ":4okh8ekb said:

30 acres, probably 27 of it pasture, that's been ungrazed (except for the deer) all year. I was mentioning how I'd love to run a few head on it for a month or so and I'd be sure to bush hog it when we got through. Guy said "SURE, winter them here if you want to."

A free good is one in which there is no demand. Even West Texas tumbleweeds can be bundled up to produce heat when burned.

HerefordSire":1yoffps4 said:
CUZ":1yoffps4 said:

A free good is one in which there is no demand. Even West Texas tumbleweeds can be bundled up to produce heat when burned.

What? :?:

Latest posts