Passing

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you to everyone for the prayers and thoughts and just for being there.
Services for my dad will not be until next Tuesday to allow family at some distances, to make arrangements to be there... Not happy to have it put off for so long, but not my call... I will be on and off here... sometimes it helps to just come on and let my mind concentrate on others and cows and all that.

In the meantime, we are trying to get the hay he cut Saturday up and the part of the sorghum field that he cut Sunday morning tedded and all so it will be dry since now it looks like 40% chance of rain wed night or Thursday...I guess he will make decisions about cutting the rest and maybe some more hay when we figure out what the weather is going to do as it gets closer to being gone. Would be good if it could lay and dry for a few days while we are away...
We will probably go up either Sunday or early Monday morning for family night on Monday eve... and be gone a few days...
I will test 2 farms this week now; that I had just told no to; since one is going in for carpal tunnel surgery Friday and the other had been planned for sometime this week and then I said I would be gone. Better than sitting around when I can't do anything to change all that has happened. Be less to stress about "when" they can get done after I got back.

Thank you to everyone for the prayers and thoughts and just for being there.
Services for my dad will not be until next Tuesday to allow family at some distances, to make arrangements to be there... Not happy to have it put off for so long, but not my call... I will be on and off here... sometimes it helps to just come on and let my mind concentrate on others and cows and all that.

In the meantime, we are trying to get the hay he cut Saturday up and the part of the sorghum field that he cut Sunday morning tedded and all so it will be dry since now it looks like 40% chance of rain wed night or Thursday...I guess he will make decisions about cutting the rest and maybe some more hay when we figure out what the weather is going to do as it gets closer to being gone. Would be good if it could lay and dry for a few days while we are away...
We will probably go up either Sunday or early Monday morning for family night on Monday eve... and be gone a few days...
I will test 2 farms this week now; that I had just told no to; since one is going in for carpal tunnel surgery Friday and the other had been planned for sometime this week and then I said I would be gone. Better than sitting around when I can't do anything to change all that has happened. Be less to stress about "when" they can get done after I got back.

I was just thinking about you and your family. How far of a drive is it to where your dad lived?

Latest posts