participating as a guest on this board

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

i would like to hear from the users of this site as to their opinion of la4angus accusing participants on this board who chosse not to be gurus or join as hiding behind the sign in or posting as guest.

i notice that when someone posts something he does not agree with or they question something he says he allways whines dont post as a guest.

is he some kind opf moderator or web master of this site?

guest guest guest guest guest the 4 extras are for la4angus :lol:

la4angus has a fetish":b7hibgbl said:
i would like to hear from the users of this site as to their opinion of la4angus accusing participants on this board who chosse not to be gurus or join as hiding behind the sign in or posting as guest.

i notice that when someone posts something he does not agree with or they question something he says he allways whines dont post as a guest.

opps sorry i typed la4angus has a fetish in the wrong box he is not the author of this but guest is

Campground Cattle":10ybpre2 said:
I totally agree with La4 register or go away.

you must be a moderator or web master along with la4angus or then again maybe you both own this site.

last time i looked the rules of this site gives one the privilege of signing in as guest. so who the heck are you to advise viewers of this board to go away are you the gistapo

I really like this forum. And it seems to be growing as more people join it.
As more people join it is starting to take form. All most like a living oganism , Well every animal has to have a "ANAL SPHINCTER MUSCLE" Aand i guess that the coward that has decided to hide behind "guest" has my vote for that position! :D :D

I have no problem with people that login as guest to ask a question or for help. It's the cowards that want to have a debate with members and hide behind guest.

Campground Cattle":3bolc8un said:
I have no problem with people that login as guest to ask a question or for help. It's the cowards that want to have a debate with members and hide behind guest.

i would like to know how you biased idiots can try to change the rules or criteria of this board you folks need to stay out of the sun a little bit or move to a country where you can acheive the authority to order people around.

this board is an open debate board for all who choose to participate not the ones that you choose to let participate this is not your little click

for the record when one joins there is no authinticity as to who they say they are or no background checks to see if they raise cattle there is not one ounce of verification done so get over it and talk about something educational

some of you act like your in kindergarden trying to be the web site moderators.

so speaking of that why dont you let the moderators tell the participants what to do as this is a discussion board open to all.

lastly i would be willing to bet if there was any way i could prove it that some of you idiots have run off a lot of people who have come to this site.

so this guest guest guest guest is for all of you who are offended and want to own this board

make macon an offer and maybe he will sell it to you and then you can write the criteria.

guest":c1rsk4f3 said:
Campground Cattle":c1rsk4f3 said:

i would like to know how you biased idiots can try to change the rules or criteria of this board you folks need to stay out of the sun a little bit or move to a country where you can acheive the authority to order people around.

this board is an open debate board for all who choose to participate not the ones that you choose to let participate this is not your little click

for the record when one joins there is no authinticity as to who they say they are or no background checks to see if they raise cattle there is not one ounce of verification done so get over it and talk about something educational

some of you act like your in kindergarden trying to be the web site moderators.

so speaking of that why dont you let the moderators tell the participants what to do as this is a discussion board open to all.

lastly i would be willing to bet if there was any way i could prove it that some of you idiots have run off a lot of people who have come to this site.

so this guest guest guest guest is for all of you who are offended and want to own this board

make macon an offer and maybe he will sell it to you and then you can write the criteria.

this is why you should be a member , you call people idiots and hide behind the name GUEST . I HOPE THE BOARD DOES CLOSE TO GUEST AT 500 MEMBERS.........

la4angus has a fetish":147nt9sn said:

if you got a problem ,why don,t you come out of hiding .And play with the big boys.........Its easy to potshot from your little hidy hole. :mad: :mad:

In general it is harder to answer a question if the person doesn't sign with a location. 90% of there threads need regional answers. You don't have to become a member just sign in with a location so we can better help you. This is the best, most informative board out there. I feel that I have some good friends here.

This is starting to sound like Ranchers.net. I'm a little disappointed by the title of this post. "LA4angus has a fetish". Ithought you were going to tell us he was into spandex or ladies shoes or something :eek: ;-)

This is why guest should register, this guy just wants to stir trouble. It's just like penning cows there is always one troublemaker that gets to go the salebarn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts