participating as a guest on this board

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I think it would be interesting to know about la4angus and his fetish. That is why I looked a this thread to start with! :lol: :lol:

This is starting to sound like Ranchers.net. I'm a little disappointed by the title of this post. "LA4angus has a fetish". Ithought you were going to tell us he was into spandex or ladies shoes or something Surprised Wink

Cattle Rack Rancher said:
This is starting to sound like Ranchers.net. I'm a little disappointed by the title of this post. "LA4angus has a fetish". Ithought you were going to tell us he was into spandex or ladies shoes or something :eek: ;-)[/quote

You know Cattle Rack Rancher ,you are right. why don,t we all just ignore this guy.

frenchie":12hb9ssu said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":12hb9ssu said:
This is starting to sound like Ranchers.net. I'm a little disappointed by the title of this post. "LA4angus has a fetish". Ithought you were going to tell us he was into spandex or ladies shoes or something :eek: ;-)[/quote

You know Cattle Rack Rancher ,you are right. why don,t we all just ignore this guy.

He doesn't want us to ignore him. Let the world know what the Registered Participants think.

Campground Cattle":3hpmiieg said:
This is why guest should register, this guy just wants to stir trouble. It's just like penning cows there is always one troublemaker that gets to go the salebarn.

i find it rather amusing to be chastised for calling someone an iiot who acts like one.

if you will start with the first reply i was refered to as a coward first by an idiot who had neither the caracter nor the common sense to answer the post like CERTHER BEEF DID THEY RESPONDED WITH AN EDUCATIONAL RESPONSE NOT SOME CHILDISH ANSWER LIKE THIS IS MY TOY YOU GO GET YOUR OWN

TO CERTHER BEEF I COMMEND YOU FOR AN INFORMITIVE ANSWER.

what i truly find ironic is the ones who choose to be idiots throug colussion of the others with their stupid off the wall replys.

now lets see i was addresseed as a turd
an a=hole
a coward
and so on and not in one post by those who think they run this board did any one correct the children on this board who made those refrences who think this is their playhouse well guess what it aint.

for the record i dont kiss no ones socks and go yup yup yup

i made a simple statement about la4angus and his constant whining about anyone who post as guest.

its a shame that the incompetent on this board cannot read a post and come up with an educational answer like CERTHER BEEF DID.

now for frenchie i dont like to play with the big boys i will leave that up to those that choose to and before you start thinking i am accusing you of liking guys please dont but like my old daddy said if the shoe fits wear it.

you see i like grown women not boys

now for ellie mae you talk about never calling an animal stupid. well if you were to go back and reread all that i have said on this post from the beginning you will find that i have said many people have probably been run off by these who choose to make uninformative responds. and to chastise them for choosing to post or respond as guest.

what i see and beleive from the posts that have come in so far is i am inturupting some peoples play ground

for the the record this site is owned and maintained by macon not none of you nor me.

here it is for all of you who hate it guest guest guest guest

i bet if the truth is known that just makes you wet your drawers or to some of you guys your panties or diapers.

la4":1m5642x0 said:
frenchie":1m5642x0 said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":1m5642x0 said:

He doesn't want us to ignore him. Let the world know what the Registered Participants think.

WHOS WORLD YOUR WORLD

THE WAY SOME OF YOU ACT ABOUT IT BEING SO IMPORTANT TO REGISTER YOU WOULD THINK MACON WAS GIVING AWAY BROWNIE BUTTONS WHEN ONE REGISTERS ITS NOT THAT YOU ALL WANT TO BE GURUS RIGHT.

Cattle Rack Rancher":qdojikib said:
Nice try buddy. But the title still says guest under la4.

I SEE WHERE YOU ARE A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER IS THAT LEGGOS OR WHAT BRAND

guest said:
Campground Cattle said:
This is why guest should register, this guy just wants to stir trouble. It's just like penning cows there is always one troublemaker that gets to go the salebarn.

i find it rather amusing to be chastised for calling someone an iiot who acts like one.

if you will start with the first reply i was refered to as a coward first by an idiot who had neither the caracter nor the common sense to answer the post like CERTHER BEEF DID THEY RESPONDED WITH AN EDUCATIONAL RESPONSE NOT SOME CHILDISH ANSWER LIKE THIS IS MY TOY YOU GO GET YOUR OWN

TO CERTHER BEEF I COMMEND YOU FOR AN INFORMITIVE ANSWER.

what i truly find ironic is the ones who choose to be idiots throug colussion of the others with their stupid off the wall replys.

now lets see i was addresseed as a turd
an a=hole
a coward
and so on and not in one post by those who think they run this board did any one correct the children on this board who made those refrences who think this is their playhouse well guess what it aint.

for the record i dont kiss no ones socks and go yup yup yup

i made a simple statement about la4angus and his constant whining about anyone who post as guest.

its a shame that the incompetent on this board cannot read a post and come up with an educational answer like CERTHER BEEF DID.

now for frenchie i dont like to play with the big boys i will leave that up to those that choose to and before you start thinking i am accusing you of liking guys please dont but like my old daddy said if the shoe fits wear it.

you see i like grown women not boys

now for ellie mae you talk about never calling an animal stupid. well if you were to go back and reread all that i have said on this post from the beginning you will find that i have said many people have probably been run off by these who choose to make uninformative responds. and to chastise them for choosing to post or respond as guest.

what i see and beleive from the posts that have come in so far is i am inturupting some peoples play ground

for the the record this site is owned and maintained by macon not none of you nor me.

here it is for all of you who hate it guest guest guest guest

i bet if the truth is known that just makes you wet your drawers or to some of you guys your panties or diapers.

Nice try... just what is your problem........No toys as a kid, escaped from an Ayslum , Went off your medication too soon, severe brain injury as the result of head trauma or what.Or just a few bricks short of a load.

whatever it is ....IS your problem..............Not la4angus.

OH AND ONE MORE THING CHECK YOUR DIAPER SOMETHING STINKS...............

I am sooooo stupid, I like to hide behind the guest label the real reason is because I am really a John Kerry supporter and i'm just to ashamed to admit. I am also a schitzoid double personality and my other side is trying to come back,,,,YESSS I really am a A-HOLE . Coward , Silly Idiot. But YOU"ll Never know who I Am!!

P.S. I Am A horrible speller!!

His problem is oxygen depravation, took him to long to get out of that tow sack when his Dad threw him off the creek bridge.

Campground Cattle":2gq9mkr7 said:
His problem is oxygen depravation, took him to long to get out of that tow sack when his Dad threw him off the creek bridge.
IMHO I think someone just flat ass don't like me. Well he/she ain't alone.
It all comes out inthe wash. I'm enjoying the comments though. Seems as though most registered participants on this board agree with me.
Thanks for the support!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

C & C Land & Catt":36davfz4 said:
Lets boycott him. I am out of this fight. It is useless to talk to a moron.

I agree the problem is loggin under guest you don't know which one he is.
There is one I boycott anything Oreo post but he does have the guts to sign his name. I totally disagree with his thought process but you have to admire that he isn't hiding.

Surely Macon has his IP address and knows who it is. I wouldn't mind a setup that would substitute an IP address for a user name for the guests, or for everybody as far as that goes.

A lot of people that post as guests have some good information to share. This one apparently just wants to flirt with LA. For your sake LA, I hope its a girl. Probably not, though.

Thanks, But I doubt that it's a girl.
I appreciate the support. :lol: :D :)

Texan":5pubuff7 said:
Surely Macon has his IP address and knows who it is. I wouldn't mind a setup that would substitute an IP address for a user name for the guests, or for everybody as far as that goes.

A lot of people that post as guests have some good information to share. This one apparently just wants to flirt with LA. For your sake LA, I hope its a girl. Probably not, though.

i asked a question or made a statement which ever way you choir boys want to see it. and only CERTHER BEEF could come back with an answer and then you babies want to call someone a coward.

you are all threatened by the fact that anyone makes a post that steps on the toes of the choir director. so i will tell you i will not go away when i see fit i will put my two cents in . maybe you are not choir boys i think you might be cheer leaders lastly i dont have la4angus number what i do have is the right to tell you whether you are registered or not you are still a visitor just like me this is an open forum and none of you have the right to tell anyone to go some where else it just shows how closed minded and stupid you really are

and for those that want this to be closed forum well when that happens you can come out of the closet and take your rainbow bumper stickers off your cattle trailers and put them next to your post.

and for hose who chose to make the refrence to an ahole i would a heap rather be one than to dream about them especially when they are of the same sex if you guys would ask macon real nice he might put you a little rainbow over with the emoticons so you could use as your team symbol

see you cheerleaders later guest guest guest

la4angus":ospar7ns said:
Campground Cattle":ospar7ns said:
IMHO I think someone just flat ass don't like me. Well he/she ain't alone.
It all comes out inthe wash. I'm enjoying the comments though. Seems as though most registered participants on this board agree with me.
Thanks for the support!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

rah rah rah have a good nights sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts