Parking Violation

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
I got this from a friend. Feel free to copy and make yer own. I've used it many times. Just place on the window and leave.

PARKING VIOLATION

This is not a ticket, but if it were within my power, you would receive two. Because of your Bull Headed, inconsiderate, feeble attempt at parking, you have taken enough room for a 20 mule team, 2 elephants, 1 goat, and a safari of pygmies from the African interior. The reason for giving you this is so that in the future you may think of someone else, other than yourself. Besides, I don't like domineering, egotistical or simple minded drivers and you probably fit into one of these categories.

I sign off wishing you an early transmission failure (on the freeway at about 4:30pm). Also, may the Fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

WITH MY COMPLIMENTS

Tommy I sure hate those things.
Years ago after leaving a store we found one on our pick up. We had taken up 2 parking spaces (We were nowhere near the door). I was several months pregnant and was having trouble getting into our pick up. People were parking so close to our truck my husband would get in first then back the truck out just so I could get in.
Turns out it was a smart alec from the Air Force base. After my complaint and copy of it all personal had to sign out these ticket books and all beginning and end numbers were recorded. No one has had a problem with that since.

Nice...there are lots of people around here who need those on their windshields.

Latest posts