Parking Lot

Help Support CattleToday:

txag

Reaction score
With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis city Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.

Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons.

Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.

a92ebd39.jpg

my husband and i were in town here while back, and someone in front of us was doing a real bad job of driving, i can't remember exactly what they did, but any how he said i bet thats a woman driver, i told him i was pretty sure that it was a man dressed up like a woman, to just make women look like bad drivers. we both got a laugh.....so now thats what we tell each other.....that its either a man dressed like a woman ....or a woman dressed like a man..... wich ever one thinks to say it first... :lol:

samm

A few weeks ago I saw the worst driver in my life. I was coming home with my ride (went to a doctor's appt.) and we were going through some patches of switchbacks.. In front of us was an old Suburban (gosh mid 80's model) pulling an camper.. This guy was going at least the same speed as an normal car would do on these curves.... driving way too fast pulling this trailer...the trailer was dragging him left to right even on straightaways.... A couple of times he swerved onto the shoulders and too many countless times he had an oppurtunity to wreck the damn Suburban! Finally he found a shoulder and let us pass (THANK GOD we said). As we pass him and going down the hill, we seen the sheriffs go by... Also seen the suburban coming behind us as well...but after a few miles we no longer saw him.... must've got stopped by that sheriff! GOOD! He needed to be stop! The man has a serious death wish! My point is there are bad MALE drivers (theres a few male family members who are HORRIBLE drivers).

Latest posts