Parents learn a LOT when they have sons... like

Help Support CattleToday:

My husband saw something on youtube or somewhere where a husband filled his wifes hairdryer with baby powder and when she got out of the shower and went to dry her hair it shot powder at the side of her head...

He's been dying laughing over this for days and has convinced my middle daughter to do it to the 17 y/o.

When this same 17 y/o was a bit younger she had fallen asleep on the couch. So, we drizzled shaving cream all over her head then set a can of NAIR hair-removal next to her. We woke her up and she FREAKED!!!!!OUT!!!! She started bawling and screaming and ran to the bathtub to start washing it out. It took us a good 1/2 hour to convince her it WASNT Nair and that she didn't lose a single hair. haha.

Wisteria Farms":1sjgzo9g said:
My husband saw something on youtube or somewhere where a husband filled his wifes hairdryer with baby powder and when she got out of the shower and went to dry her hair it shot powder at the side of her head...

:lol2: Yes, the funny deeds of the son's are well remembered but they often carry those fun loving pranks with them into adulthood. :D I recall a husband, and this was no prank, that went seining for shrimp. He brought them all home. He didn't feel like shelling them all as they were small and he liked eating those dried/salted ones when he watched tv. So what does he do? He throws them in the empy clothes dryer for about 20 minutes, gets them out and salts them down for eating later :shock: :shock:
I left the house immediately!! Was imagining his wife discovering where that aweful smell was coming from :help:

ga. prime":34zyw0br said:
...if you throw cans of carburetor cleaner in a camp fire, you'll be finding cans with the bottom neatly blown off at the safety seal for the next several years all over the woods.

Yeah... sorry about that... :oops:

Ramblin' Wreck":2dljsocx said:
ga. prime":2dljsocx said:
...if you throw cans of carburetor cleaner in a camp fire, you'll be finding cans with the bottom neatly blown off at the safety seal for the next several years all over the woods.

Yeah... sorry about that... :oops:

hey RW never own up, even when they know it's you. :secret: p.s. Welcome to the boards hope you enjoy your stay here.

When I was a kid in school I was so good the teacher always used me as an example for the rest of the kids. She would make me stand in the corner for all the rest to see.

Cal

Latest posts