Pappy is 85 wants to go to Wyoming

Help Support CattleToday:

smartin0022

Reaction score
Looking for a Ranch for my 85 year old grandpa to visit this year for a few weeks.
This is his dream to have a ranch out west but that's not in his cards. If anyone has a great place out there and has room for a guest for a few weeks let me know. He is a single old man who gets around good and wants to enjoy the rest. He won't be a burden and would love to spends a few weeks with some good folks out west.

Good for him and you are a good son/ daughter for taking him !
Thanks for the kind words he's my Grandfather. After Grandma passed a few years ago he just kinda went though a slump but 51 years with someone I guess that's hard to get over. I just asked him if he could do anything while he's still able what would it be. Kind of surprised he said he wanted to go out west and he had always wanted a ranch out there someplace like Wyoming. He's been a great man to look up to for my 34 years on this round rock. I told him he deserves to spend his money and do whatever he wants with the rest of his time.

Thanks for the kind words he's my Grandfather. After Grandma passed a few years ago he just kinda went though a slump but 51 years with someone I guess that's hard to get over. I just asked him if he could do anything while he's still able what would it be. Kind of surprised he said he wanted to go out west and he had always wanted a ranch out there someplace like Wyoming. He's been a great man to look up to for my 34 years on this round rock. I told him he deserves to spend his money and do whatever he wants with the rest of his time.
That's awesome,I hope he gets to do it. My Dad told us as he was dying from cancer, he had always wanted to go to Alaska. He had the money to go but never mentioned it until it was too late so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Never been, but a local girl worked at Vee Bar for for 3-4 years, they're the real deal and super accommodating.

I wish I owes a big ranch in Wyoming. It's crazy how high some of then have gotten. All the rich folk from Hollywood is buying them up. Guess they going to move Hollywood to Wyoming. Haha jk

Latest posts