Paint sprayers

Help Support CattleToday:

i have one similiar to that.

try ebay.com for them.. I got one for over half off retail (lowes prices) and it was brand new.

Wagner makes most of them. I have a "titan" brand (wagner).

Work really good but they spray paint FAST. Indoors it'll make a mess. Outside you can paint a 24x24 garage in about 15 minutes.

I have one like this.....Graco and Titans are probably the best. Sherwin Williams handles both and all the supplies ever needed. My son at one time was a manager at a SW store. I got the company rep to clean and service mine once for free and he said it was like new. The motor is lifetime guaranteed and the pump part is rebuild-able, but with proper care will last forever.

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Electric-A ... B004QV6YIG

61wQg1a2EBL._SL1000_.jpg

TennesseeTuxedo":31h17wn7 said:
M-5":31h17wn7 said:
If your not going into business harbor freight has one that works well for occasional use.

Do own stock in Harbor or what?

Believe it or not there are a bunch of men that will actually do alot of work themselves and when doing side jobs you do not always need a professional piece of equipment. You need something that works at a good price. I have a HF within 3 miles of my office. I buy alot of things from there. They sell alot of junk but they also sell things that are a great value that work just as good as the high dollar ones. I use the 9.99 4 1/2" grinders all the time I buy a 10pk of cut off wheels every other week . over the last 5 yrs or so I've had 1 10$ grinder quit. I have 4 of them and each has a specific use. The 40grit CUT off wheels out perform dewalt brand. I have a 3$ hammer in everything I own. I do not own stock but I do recommend them whenever I can because of my success with some of their products.

M-5":6x8oh7rp said:
Believe it or not there are a bunch of men that will actually do alot of work themselves and when doing side jobs you do not always need a professional piece of equipment. You need something that works at a good price. I have a HF within 3 miles of my office. I buy alot of things from there. They sell alot of junk but they also sell things that are a great value that work just as good as the high dollar ones. I use the 9.99 4 1/2" grinders all the time I buy a 10pk of cut off wheels every other week . over the last 5 yrs or so I've had 1 10$ grinder quit. I have 4 of them and each has a specific use. The 40grit CUT off wheels out perform dewalt brand. I have a 3$ hammer in everything I own. I do not own stock but I do recommend them whenever I can because of my success with some of their products.

I have miter saws from HF work just as good as the others when framing... I do the same for grinders one has a cutting wheel one has grinding disk flap wheel etc If it last 2 months at 10.00 its paid its dues with me.

skyhightree1":22mj3e8s said:
M-5":22mj3e8s said:

I have miter saws from HF work just as good as the others when framing... I do the same for grinders one has a cutting wheel one has grinding disk flap wheel etc If it last 2 months at 10.00 its paid its dues with me.

Yep I have the miter saw its as good as the craftsman I had for years. I also recommend the hvlp spray gun. Ive ran several gallons of paint thru it. last project was painting a antique bedroom suit for my grand daughter. the wife wanted a gloss finish and with the hvlp gun I can put light coats sand and its as good or better than store bought paint jobs. I also have a couple of air nail guns . I only expected it to work thru a certain project a few years ago and Im on my 3 box of nails thru it. The earthquake impact will out perform my sons snapon and it gets used almost daily. you cant beat the price on the rubber gloves either.

M-5":3skvvgwe said:
skyhightree1":3skvvgwe said:
M-5":3skvvgwe said:

Yep I have the miter saw its as good as the craftsman I had for years. I also recommend the hvlp spray gun. Ive ran several gallons of paint thru it. last project was painting a antique bedroom suit for my grand daughter. the wife wanted a gloss finish and with the hvlp gun I can put light coats sand and its as good or better than store bought paint jobs. I also have a couple of air nail guns . I only expected it to work thru a certain project a few years ago and Im on my 3 box of nails thru it. The earthquake impact will out perform my sons snapon and it gets used almost daily. you cant beat the price on the rubber gloves either.

Floor jacks aren't bad

skyhightree1":2n4ycugz said:
M-5":2n4ycugz said:
skyhightree1":2n4ycugz said:

Floor jacks aren't bad

I don't have concrete so I use bottle jacks , when they make a 4wd floor jack I will buy one

Latest posts