Paint & Flaboy's trip to the Sun

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy":24eog1lr said:
So, let see if I have this right Chrisy. If we go to Canada or across the pond, the SUN is colder right? Ok, got a plan then. We go to one of those two places and go at night during the winter and we should be good to go. :D

yep. that's 'bout it...Misty and Angie have a good base for your rocket, as they both have a cow field so as we are one big happy CT family sure their'd let you use a bit of the field, as long as you don't upset the cows or bull, if you go sometime in the early part of the New Year when the snows real set in you should be OK! and perhaps Unkie C can organise some sort of send off for ya both, a good old CT git together...Good plan yeah? :banana:

p.s Lammie thanks for your kind thoughts for the boys in wearing their SPF 6000, but sure that's enough? and strange we aint heard from Paint yet? something a foot I wonder?????

I got the vehicles to get em there! This is the theory..
Light travels at a speed of 299,792 kilometers per second; 186,287 miles per second. It takes 499.0 seconds for light to travel from the Sun to the Earth
So, if you go faster, then its like running between the raindrops and not getting wet - you wont get burnt up!
For Paint
View attachment 2

For Flaboy
View attachment 1

Since this is Crowders great idea he should follow them with

at the big git together in muckaluck land the theme songs gotta be
Jimmy Buffett, Trip Around The Sun
Hear 'em singing Happy Birthday
Better think about the wish I made
This year gone by ain't been a piece of cake
Every day's a revolution
Pull it together and it comes undone
Just one more candle and a trip around the sun

Chorus:
I'm just hanging on while this old world keeps spinning
And it's good to know it's out of my control
If there's one thing that I've learned from all this living
Is that it wouldn't change a thing if I let go

No, you never see it coming
Always wind up wondering where it went
Only time will tell if it was time well spent
It's another revelation
Celebrating what I should have done
With these souvenirs of my trip around the sun

(Chorus)

Yes, I'll make a resolution
That I'll never make another one
Just enjoy this ride on my trip around the sun
Just enjoy this ride ...
Until it's done

Oh, I like that bike there Critter but someone obviously has way too much time on her hands. :lol2:

And, boys, remember...if you're peeing in space, make sure you're not peeing into the wind. The gravitational pull of the sun could pull the pee right back in your face!

bullbuyer comin to save them

see, even the cow knows he should go at night.
View attachment 1

chrisy":o5jnin8q said:
Rebel you sure are on the ball today. Have had a good laugh at them space mobiles. I thought the song could be.....
Here Comes The Sun.

Never been much on them longhairs from over thar.
Much prefer the Buffet. :cboy:

warpaint":3b6zx97z said:
chrisy":3b6zx97z said:
Rebel you sure are on the ball today. Have had a good laugh at them space mobiles. I thought the song could be.....
Here Comes The Sun.

Never been much on them longhairs from over thar.
Much prefer the Buffet. :cboy:

Okey Dokey....Buffet it is, are you boys all set to go yet. :roll: stocking up on plenty of :drink: to over come that g-string :oops: I ment g-force..... :banana:

Dixon_Club_Calves":e6qct8d4 said:
Samuel Jackson.. IT"LL GET YA DRUNK~

YOU'LL BE HITTING ON FAT CHICKS IN NO TIME! I'M NOT YELLING, THAT'S JUST THE WAY I TALK! :lol:
\

chrisy":8s92geoz said:
but if they takes some of them Crowder wimmins with them d'ya think their git off the ground?????

Now, that reminds me of a sad tale.

It was just last week, Ol Crowder was back behind his house burnin off some brush. His Uncle Larry, (on his way home from the local beer joint,) thought Crowder's house was afire and called the fire department.

When that firetruck pulled up in the yard with them sirens a blarin and them bells aclangin, Crowders gals thunk it was feedin time, and come stampedin out the barn. Seein no food laid out on the picnic table, they just kept on arunnin, and aint been seen since!

warpaint":2n2f9ojd said:
chrisy":2n2f9ojd said:
but if they takes some of them Crowder wimmins with them d'ya think their git off the ground?????

It was just last week, Ol Crowder was back behind his house burnin off some brush. His Uncle Larry, (on his way home from the local beer joint,) thought Crowder's house was afire and called the fire department.

When that firetruck pulled up in the yard with them sirens a blarin and them bells aclangin, Crowders gals thunk it was feedin time, and come stampedin out the barn. Seein no food laid out on the picnic table, they just kept on arunnin, and aint been seen since!

This may be a mixed blessin'.My gals have been gettin online and read what I write about them and were fixin' to head to Pulaski to their winter refuge at your place Paint.

As fer Uncle Larry callin the F.D. I doubt it. He called information on the phone the other day to get the number for nine one, one.BTW Larry sends his regards to everyone. He's still our 64 year old local virgin. :lol:

Crowderfarms":3k1n8tfq said:
warpaint":3k1n8tfq said:
chrisy":3k1n8tfq said:

This may be a mixed blessin'.My gals have been gettin online and read what I write about them and were fixin' to head to Pulaski to their winter refuge at your place Paint.

As fer Uncle Larry callin the F.D. I doubt it. He called information on the phone the other day to get the number for nine one, one.BTW Larry sends his regards to everyone. He's still our 64 year old local virgin. :lol:

This aint good. My winter pasture is sure lackin this year. If'n you find them gals, you might oughta keep em this season!!