Packers vs Buccaneers

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
That is going to be a very good game as usually I can have a good idea of the winner. This one I do not know. I am picking the Packers, but I believe Brady may pull another one out.

Four turn overs last week by the Saints. Without those it would be the packers vs the Saints.

Packers all day long.

Looks like that could be some of the dumbest football played. Sure Brady will get the credit but that was all Tampa defense a crap call in the last minute and just some sorry football on the part of the Packers. Sure hate to see it. Go anybody but Tampa!

As said in the OP Brady may pull another one out. The guy has the IT factor. I would have like to seen the Packers win, but the play right before half was the knife.

Last edited:
Who kicks a field goal on the 8 yard line down by 8 to give the ball back to Brady with 2 mins. left?Dumbest football call all year. Don't know about the it factor but I am prettysure that stick up his azz is a Golden Horseshoe. Some he finds a way to win but mostly people seem to have a knack for figuring out how to lose against him. Green Bay crapped the bed plain and simple.

Who kicks a field goal on the 8 yard line down by 8 to give the ball back to Brady with 2 mins. left?Dumbest football call all year. Don't know about the it factor but I am prettysure that stick up his azz is a Golden Horseshoe. Some he finds a way to win but mostly people seem to have a knack for figuring out how to lose against him. Green Bay crapped the bed plain and simple.
I agree, you have to go for it there. I expected an onside kick, but that did not happen either. Also right before half with a few seconds left how many teams would allow a receiver to get behind them and score with one second left. All they had to do was keep the play in front of them and tackle the ball carrier. It was not at the end of the game, but that was one of the biggest screw ups I have seen and it was not a hale Mary pass up for grabs and a miracle catch..

Last edited:
I'll try to defend the Packers d-backs for the last play in the 1st half.

8 seconds left, Tampa Bay no time outs left, 57 yd field goal from spot on field.
Green Bay's d-backs all know it has to be a sideline pass to get out of bounds
to set up a field goal try, so their focus was on a quick throw under 10 yards.
Force them to try a 57 yard kick rather than giving them a 47 yarder.
When you guess wrong vs a true professional you risk looking foolish.

Brady understood what they were thinking and made them pay.
IMHO it was a great gutsy call by T.B. and great execution by 43 yr old Brady.

Last edited:
Brady throws 3 interceptions that Packers fail to convert into but what 6 points and he is the hero of the game? That's the part that kills me about him he is good but damn he plays with a team and it is year in year out good teams. If he can take the Washington, Jaguars or Jets to the Super Bowl next year then yeah the guy is the god everybody thinks he is and I am all in on a MVP selection.

Brady throws 3 interceptions that Packers fail to convert into but what 6 points and he is the hero of the game? That's the part that kills me about him he is good but damn he plays with a team and it is year in year out good teams. If he can take the Washington, Jaguars or Jets to the Super Bowl next year then yeah the guy is the god everybody thinks he is and I am all in on a MVP selection.
Tom Brady is as lucky as they come.... but sometimes you make your own luck.

Brady has NEVER been the league's highest paid QB
He is a team player to the enth degree, twice restructuring his contract and
taking pay cut to allow New England salary cap room to sign other players.

The teams with the 3 highest paid qbs Atlanta, Detroit and the Vikings
didn't even make the playoffs.

Of course it helps when your super model wife earned more than the highest
paid QB during those years and her independent net worth is more than
Pat Mahomes new record breaking contract. :) lol

Tampa Bay hasn't been in the playoffs since 2007 when they lost in 1st round.
The Bucs 3 seasons before Brady arrived Tampa Bay was 17-31
2019 7-9
2018 5-11
2017 5-11

2019 New England with Brady 12-4
2020 without Brady 7-9

Now Tampa Bay is only the 5th team since 1985 to win 3 consecutive playoff
games on the road and Brady is going to an unprecedented 10th Super Bowl.

Yep - he's as lucky as they come.

Last edited:
You see a few people in life who can carry just about everyone around them. It is an amazing thing, and not totally appreciated until they are gone.

What do you think was going through the Patriots minds last night?

You see a few people in life who can carry just about everyone around them. It is an amazing thing, and not totally appreciated until they are gone.

what were they thinking letting him, I guess there were just tired of winning Super bowls!!

Latest posts