Reaction score
got a deal I might jump on a 20 ft combo..16 ft stock and 4 ft tack...real nice

3 yrlg hiefers and my trlr even

any opinions on em?

dieselbeef":qfrhut0f said:
got a deal I might jump on a 20 ft combo..16 ft stock and 4 ft tack...real nice

3 yrlg hiefers and my trlr even

any opinions on em?

I searched horse trailer world, and they didn't have any listed for sale. Personally, I've never seen one. I do know a tack room is handy.

yeah it took me some finding em too..some place outta iowa..guess theyre all custom..

we will use it cuz we can take the quads in it on daytrips instead of the toyhauler..the stk trlr we have now works but it isn't nearly as big and its not gooseneck

I guess ill see..it adds a lot of value to the hiefers im trading...much more than the market would

16 ft stock area...4 ft tack..more trlr than I needed but the trade added a lot of value to them so I did it...I traded 2 steers and a yrlg heifer for it with my s/h 14 ft trlr.which I loved and was a great trlr too

Looks to be made well. Especially that back door. Straight wall or slant dressing room?

Looks like a straight wall. I'm selling a slant load bumper pull, in hopes of finding something about like that. That would be a handy trailer, for somebody that ropes.

I've never seen one set up quite like that before. I think I'd like it if I was only hauling one or two. That narrow cut would be handy for feed and hay and to keep it out of your rope bag and other things in the rack area

dieselbeef":3tw36kls said:
make me a deal

I trade on about 15-20 trailers a year. I can tell you what I would ask for it here. I have no idea what it would bring in your area.

talltimber":246g3h51 said:
I've never seen one set up quite like that before. I think I'd like it if I was only hauling one or two. That narrow cut would be handy for feed and hay and to keep it out of your rope bag and other things in the rack area

the stock area and the tack area are separated by a wall...then theres a little maybe 4 ft cut to the large stock area..its got the whole nose and the saddle tack area on the other side...

like I said..much more than I need ...I just really want a 16 ft brushbuster with the big axles and a slide gate on the rear...im working towards that...maybe trade this or sell it for 6500 to buy a new one of them? OR NOT IDK

it aint no secret bigfoot whats it worth there...ball park me..no need to pm if it was for sale everyone would know the price

It's got several pluses: heavy fenders, tack room, 2 cut gates, looks to be treated around the bottom of the inside, good floor. If the tires are in good shape, I would advertise it at $5500, and take $5000.

Latest posts