ow!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Now my jaw is out of alignment-can't get it to close enough to chew much..My bottom jaw kinda slides around anyhow,but now the right side is kinda locked up. Anyone else have this? Real inconvinent.

peg4x4":1of4anjt said:
Now my jaw is out of alignment-can't get it to close enough to chew much..My bottom jaw kinda slides around anyhow,but now the right side is kinda locked up. Anyone else have this? Real inconvinent.

I really need minions myself.
My teeth aren't great, but my jaws are lined up.
Chewing exercises?

That's all you need on top of everything else, but it sounds like you need to see the Dentist. I have a twisted bite from an accident when I was a child, fell of my Horse and dislocated my jaw, every now and then I have to have a brace to pull it back, not as much now as I did when I was a child. I was told once you have a dislocation the joint is weak and can come back from time to time.
Hope you feel better soon and dont let it get to bad as you need to eat.

Minions would be nice :)
The jaw is a bit better today,I can/could chew with my front teeth,so eating is ok. This has happened before lots of times,but this seems to be the worse. Looking back,I think I got clipped on the chin by my horse. Of course I fell off too many times to remember :D To look on the bright side,at least right now I can't bite my tongue in my sleep. :banana: Talk about a rude awakening! :mad:

Latest posts