Out With It Hillsdown!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Angie, I think I am hot on your heals..and catching up fast.. :lol2:

It's not that big of a deal yet. And I will always be younger than my sister and my husband every year... :p

Thanks again..too bad all of aren't closer, we could let MM by us lunch... :wave:

hillsdown":10wfi4ci said:
Thanks again..too bad all of aren't closer, we could let MM by us lunch... :wave:
Don't worry about it. Don't think I forgot that lobster and steak are on the menu at your house tonight. MM and I should be pulling in about 5. Both of us like Bud Light, but whatever you have cold will work too. :wave:

hillsdown":112lyoa7 said:

Would be an honor and a privilege to do so HD. :D But shush.......let's not tell Angel about it ok? Ya see her idea of a "good" lunch is to pull up to a SA, grab a diet coke, pack of smokes and see what kind of taquitos are on sale under the heat lamps. :nod:

OMgosh ,thank you everyone, and yes it was one of the best bdays in a long time ..Hubby was home for it..We had beef tenderloin and fresh lobster (which was amazing, thanks to all and the Mr. loved it too, but I chickened out with the live ,,,,couldn't do it ,,they would be in a bath tub here forever.. :( ), with white asparagus ,sauteed mushrooms and ciabatta bread. YUM plus 3 bottles of really really good 03 Chianti.

It was a great bday one to remember even though it started out crappy, went out to feed and the tractors right front tire had a flat, but called hubby, he came home and we went into the city to fix the tire and buy all the stuff for dinner. I also got a beautiful bouquet of roses from hubby..

My big gift from him was last week, 2 hay saver round baler feeders,,,,,,,hey other gals want diamonds but me.. :?

Thank you again to all, you make an ole gals heart warm.. :tiphat:

hillsdown":35qgkt70 said:
OMgosh ,thank you everyone, and yes it was one of the best bdays in a long time ..Hubby was home for it..We had beef tenderloin and fresh lobster (which was amazing, thanks to all and the Mr. loved it too, but I chickened out with the live ,,,,couldn't do it ,,they would be in a bath tub here forever.. :( ), with white asparagus ,sauteed mushrooms and ciabatta bread. YUM plus 3 bottles of really really good 03 Chianti.

It was a great bday one to remember even though it started out crappy, went out to feed and the tractors right front tire had a flat, but called hubby, he came home and we went into the city to fix the tire and buy all the stuff for dinner. I also got a beautiful bouquet of roses from hubby..

My big gift from him was last week, 2 hay saver round baler feeders,,,,,,,hey other gals want diamonds but me.. :?

Thank you again to all, you make an ole gals heart warm.. :tiphat:
HD you sound like my wife if you asked her waht s wanted she might say a ne pair of boots, or some new gloves or something she could use not something frivolous

Round bale feeders? hmmmm :D Gives me ideas for BL's birthday and mothers day. Thanks!
AND, glad you had a good one!

mnmtranching":2lzusuql said:
Round bale feeders? hmmmm :D Gives me ideas for BL's birthday and mothers day. Thanks!
AND, glad you had a good one!

Ha, must be a theme this year. I got one for Christmas/B-day present. :nod:

Latest posts