'Out in the country' internet

Help Support CattleToday:

Had to switch from AT&T to Verizon when we moved here.....Been using Verizon Mi-Fi and it sucks big time and cost too much as well. Will listen to any suggestions anyone might can offer.

Another happy Excede user.. It's the fastest satellite service that I've had yet.

I got Dish and it's reliable but real garbage for bandwidth. Co-worker has Hughes Net says it's the same.

shaz":2m65oksu said:
I got Dish and it's reliable but real garbage for bandwidth. Co-worker has Hughes Net says it's the same.

In the same boat. It works SO SO for a week or two out of the billing cycle. Bottlenecks the rest of the time. I hear at night its wide open, but i'm always asleep. Whose got time to be on the internet at 4 am.

ClinchValley":4jajzso9 said:
shaz":4jajzso9 said:

In the same boat. It works SO SO for a week or two out of the billing cycle. Bottlenecks the rest of the time. I hear at night its wide open, but i'm always asleep. Whose got time to be on the internet at 4 am.
I thought everyone was online at 4 am. I usually am anyway.

Atimm693":2hsh9xcz said:
Another happy Excede user.. It's the fastest satellite service that I've had yet.

We have had it for a year and a half and are happy as well. My wife works from it 1 or 2 times a week and my neighbor works every day from home on it. If you watch videos on it you use it up pretty fast but it still works just a little slower

I live out in the middle of nowhere in KY. Our phone company is a cable tv and internet provider, so no issues with internet here. My cell phone is with Bluegrass Cellular. No problems there either.

Latest posts