Out house

Help Support CattleToday:

We have three located in various locations throughout the ranch. One near the old homestead that was torn down in the late 80's and the other two are near old falling down hunting shacks. All three were built near the edge of a hill and have slid downhill some, but all are still functional and used when needed. The best one is near the old homestead and the door fell off a number of years ago. It makes for a nice view out over the valley when you're sitting their doing your business. Not sure when they were built but all were old when we bought the place almost 30 years ago. They have held up better than any of the other structures near them and now sit along side buildings that are badly deteriorated or even collapsed.

Yesterday we took a drive over to the Malheur Reservoir. This is a couple miles past the middle of nowhere. The out house has two sides and both sides have a two hole. No signs saying who uses which side. But there was a sign regarding the up keep.

Interesting sign on the door.

Cows enjoying a day at the beach.

MurraysMutts said:
That one has been around a while too!
Any evidence of an old coffee can w paper in it?

I'm not sure the history on it. Its located in Carrsville Ky at an old cemetery. I actually couldn't open the door anymore. A few years ago it still opened. I didn't see any old coffee can but could have missed it.

I may do a YouTube video when I get caught up on it. I have the video just need to edit it.

greggy said:
I am on acres, my outhouse surrounds me ?

I'm sure some see this as bad parenting, if my children have to pee remind ya'll they are still small. I pull over let them pee outside. Its a heck alot easier if I'm by myself than getting 2 kids out dragging them in somewhere to pee and yelling done touch the floor!! Don't touch the toilet!! Just don't touch nothing. 🤣 Than fighting to drag them back out and getting them back in their car seats. Just remember next time you see a little kid peeing on the side the road Im that parent. 🤣 Don't judge. 🙌🏽 My husband still pee where outside. Nothing wrong with that.

Chevy said:
greggy said:

My husband still pee where outside. Nothing wrong with that.
I go more outside than I do inside. Sometimes when I am inside I go out just to go. You can't see another house from here and the road which gets only a couple dozen cars a day in over 200 yards from the house. And I am old enough that when I need to go I got to go.

Dave said:
Chevy said:
greggy said:

My husband still pee where outside. Nothing wrong with that.
I go more outside than I do inside. Sometimes when I am inside I go out just to go. You can't see another house from here and the road which gets only a couple dozen cars a day in over 200 yards from the house. And I am old enough that when I need to go I got to go.

My husband does that too. 🤣 We walk outside he pees... I'm like you just came from inside? He saids yea I wanted to go outside. 😏 😅 sometimes he even 🤬 outsides thats when stuff gets a little weird.

Latest posts