Oust

Help Support CattleToday:

ERNIBIGB

Reaction score
From another post

"Johnson Grass in bermuda - after baling hay spray OUST @ 1.5 oz per acre in 20 gallons of water .
OUST will kill everything in your pasture except Bermuda grass"

Would like to know more about this. Need to clean up some Bermuda Grass if it is not too expensive.
Do I need to use the Oust XP of Oust Extra formulation? Read the labels and am still not clear on which one to use.

Yea, I would double check the label. I used OUST once for spraying fencelines and nothing at all grew for 2 years. It was a while ago, but I thought it was a soil sterilizer.

ERNIBIGB":qcw01ms0 said:
From another post

"Johnson Grass in bermuda - after baling hay spray OUST @ 1.5 oz per acre in 20 gallons of water .
OUST will kill everything in your pasture except Bermuda grass"

Would like to know more about this. Need to clean up some Bermuda Grass if it is not too expensive.
Do I need to use the Oust XP of Oust Extra formulation? Read the labels and am still not clear on which one to use.
Oust XP is labeled for Pine trees, but we have used it successfully in Bermuda grass hay fields for the control of everything under the sun including JG at 1.5 oz per acre in 20 to 25 gallons of water per acre. It will kill an Oak 30 ft away. for more on this you can contact UT extension --thats Tenn weed science Dept

Latest posts