Our State Sale

Help Support CattleToday:

Fire Sweep Ranch

Reaction score
We have consigned three head to our state sale, and I pictured them this week. Thought I would share the pictures with you all.

This is a December embryo bull, sired by HOC Broker. We weighed him today, 910 pounds. He was not on creep, and we are not pushing him. Buyers at the state sale want bulls that will go out and work, not butterball fat bulls.
2utjket.jpg

This next one is a May heifer, bred for the end of March calf sire by Uno Mas. She is sired by LMF Movin Forward and her dam is a Grandmaster.
4hfjgn.jpg

This one is a Grandmaster late April heifer, her maternal grandsire is Pacesetter. She is bred for an early April calf sired by CCR Frontier, the ABS bull. The resulting EPD's should be fantastic!
zivnuv.jpg

There are a total of 90 plus lots. It looks like it will be a good sale. We sold all of our fall bulls except this one at Farm Fest, so all we have left is a Jan and March. Young boys! But since we never use them, it is good for me!

Here are some other pictures I thought I would throw up since I was posting...

This is Cookie. She is just a May calf, 5/8th, but a horse! She is a Lock N Load x a Meyer/Who made who cow.
2lax55.jpg

This is a September heifer my son showed. She is an Upgrade x Club King cow. She is already 980 pounds, and just a year old!
rcsep1.jpg

This girl is a favorite here. She is also an Upgrade,and was 7th overall at our Nationals this year in Bred and Owned! Her dam is a Pacesetter x Built Right. She weighed 990 last Friday, and she is a September! My Upgrades grow!
2elc8b7.jpg

Another bred and owned, she is a May half blood that placed 17th overall in Bred and Owned at Nationals this year. Her dam is a half blood Upgrade.
2zsu2x3.jpg

That is enough for now... just thought I would share. I like my Upgrade cattle, can you tell? He is on sale right now!