Our Black Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Here's fairly current photo of our Senior Herd Sire, Jet Black Phantom (Overwhelmer X Jet Black Wynonna). He's 58" tall at hip and weighs about 1800#. Total horns were about 65" last year. Half-brother to Zydeco as well as Emperor. Been putting some nice calves on the ground for us when mated to our fuller-bodied cows. JBP is also dual A.I. Certified. He's coming on 8 years old now.

JBP5.jpg
[/img]

warpaint":iwxl9st5 said:
Hard to beat an Overwhelmer bull in my book. Nice bull, Bill. Got any pics of his calves?

Yes have pictures. The latest pics are one to several months old. All of his calves are shown on the "Our Sires & Dams" page of our website. Not sure if people want to look at several of his calves on the messageboard though. Don't want to "overdo" it...lol.

Running Arrow Bill":1s3l6wp1 said:
warpaint":1s3l6wp1 said:
Hard to beat an Overwhelmer bull in my book. Nice bull, Bill. Got any pics of his calves?

Yes have pictures. The latest pics are one to several months old. All of his calves are shown on the "Our Sires & Dams" page of our website. Not sure if people want to look at several of his calves on the messageboard though. Don't want to "overdo" it...lol.

Ok. Is your website in your profile?

Running Arrow Bill":1y2tozo5 said:
warpaint":1y2tozo5 said:

That spotted calf on front page is a little bull is it not? Cute whatever it is. I like spots!

warpaint":18sxbgfn said:
Running Arrow Bill":18sxbgfn said:
warpaint":18sxbgfn said:

Ok. Is your website in your profile?

Down at bottom of my posts it has a "www" which is link to our website along with links to profile, pm, email (as same with other people that have links by their posts).

Sorry for the confusion... :)

WagaAgeyv":20h7ltnc said:
Running Arrow Bill":20h7ltnc said:
warpaint":20h7ltnc said:

That spotted calf on front page is a little bull is it not? Cute whatever it is. I like spots!

Yes, spotted calf with the 2 white ones is a bull. He is "RAF Spock's Moon Shadow" (Roundup's Blue Spock X Dark Shadows). His spots came from his granddam. Every new calf is "Christmas"! Breeding Selection vs. Mother Nature vs. Luck...lol. Some matings are more predictable than others as we all know.