ouch!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Was cleaning the freezer,and dropped a BIG pakage of stew meat! Only got a glancing hit on 2 toes,nothing broken(Thank You)
Very lucky. Yes, I was barefoot.

How many times have I done that? :help: Sometimes I get lucky sometimes I dont. Thankfully this time it didnt break anything and I bet there was alot of swearing going on. :) I never forgit one time when it landed on my foot it was a big heavy pot roast I couldnt wear a shoe for a week. Oh my I remember the pain.

I have done it. Broken the same toes over and over from either dropping things on them or tripping walking barefoot.

If you would stay stewed more often then stuff like this would still happen but you won't suffer any broken bones and it surely won't hurt as bad. At least I think that's how it works. :lol:

Sorry about your toes Peg.

Jogeephus":3a4h4bvv said:
If you would stay stewed more often then stuff like this would still happen but you won't suffer any broken bones and it surely won't hurt as bad. At least I think that's how it works. :lol:

Sorry about your toes Peg.

That's exactly how it works. :nod:

Glad your toes are OK...the kitchen is a dangerous place. I opened a cupboard yesterday and a bunch of cookie cutters and measuring cups came flying at me!

glad that didnt break your toes.because if that happened walking would be no fun at all.

I feel very lucky,toes are an interesting shade of greenypurple with red streaks,but don't hurt much.. I have to go in for chemo tomorrow,so will show them...I found some arnica(sp) salve,useing that..it sure worked on the cracks on my fingers..thanks for the good thoughts,i can use all you can send...