Oregonian

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
"Oregonian" was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood.
Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my
head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the
face.." "Yes," the class said. "Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?" A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

la4angus":2hko1ijo said:
"Oregonian" was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood.
Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my
head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the
face.." "Yes," the class said. "Then why is it that while I am standing upright in the ordinary position the blood doesn't run into my feet?" A little fellow shouted, "Cause your feet ain't empty."

i saw that joke on another site & just knew someone would think it fit oregonian. :lol:

LA4,
Do me a favor (you been doing a lot of favors but not oblige to any aren't you?). Go out into your pasture and drain your swamp before the skeeters come an' killed your cattle. We all know how attracted those skeeters are towards Angus cattle. They will not missed the oppurtunity to suck all that fat out of your Angus cattle. The good thing is they get so fat that they have an shorter lifespan than normal. Noticed Brahmans don't seems to be affected by skeeters? Why you think they are known for their insect resistance? Because Brahmans does not have a lot of body fat for skeeters to suck on! Angus is known for their lack of resistance to insects because they have too much body fat to entertain the skeeters! hahahahhahhaahhahahaah!

Oregonian":2kwp9uhl said:
LA4,
Do me a favor (you been doing a lot of favors but not oblige to any aren't you?). Go out into your pasture and drain your swamp before the skeeters come an' killed your cattle. We all know how attracted those skeeters are towards Angus cattle. They will not missed the oppurtunity to suck all that fat out of your Angus cattle. The good thing is they get so fat that they have an shorter lifespan than normal. Noticed Brahmans don't seems to be affected by skeeters? Why you think they are known for their insect resistance? Because Brahmans does not have a lot of body fat for skeeters to suck on! Angus is known for their lack of resistance to insects because they have too much body fat to entertain the skeeters! hahahahhahhaahhahahaah!

Oregonian

YOUR RIDUCLIOUS LITTLE LITTLE OPINION HAS BEEN NOTED

Quit boring the rest of the people on this board

POST your Email address
Mine is [email protected]
My Name Is
Lloyd Aylsworth

QUIT HIDING BEHIND the annomyous oregonian.
Quit boring the rest of the people on this board with your stupidity

You are 100% incorrect regarding Brahman resistance to insects. The reason they are resistant is because they can move there skin flicking the offending insect off their hide and they secret a sebum that is toxic to insects. The only tick to be found on a Brahman is a dead one and I have only found one in 20 years of raising Brahmans.

Oregonian":2vdpn0wa said:
LA4,

cherokeeruby":1adnefj2 said:
You are 100% incorrect regarding Brahman resistance to insects. The reason they are resistant is because they can move there skin flicking the offending insect off their hide and they secret a sebum that is toxic to insects. The only tick to be found on a Brahman is a dead one and I have only found one in 20 years of raising Brahmans.

Oregonian":1adnefj2 said:
LA4,
\

I knew I was 100 percent incorrect; it was just a joke to annoy the crap out of LA4whatever.... But thanks for the reminder though!

Latest posts