Oregonian/petition

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
How many of you would like to "sign" a petition to remove "Oregonian"? He/she/it is filth and doing an excellent job of tarnishing this wonderful board. I don't often visit these boards anymore. I still think about this place because I met an wonderful friend from here....we are still friends to this day. First time I came here was about four years ago when the boards were in infancy....hate to see these boards goes because one person has to trash it! Please "sign" the petition to rid of the filth! Thank you!

greenpasture78":2vvndkj6 said:
How many of you would like to "sign" a petition to remove "Oregonian"? He/she/it is filth and doing an excellent job of tarnishing this wonderful board. I don't often visit these boards anymore. I still think about this place because I met an wonderful friend from here....we are still friends to this day. First time I came here was about four years ago when the boards were in infancy....hate to see these boards goes because one person has to trash it! Please "sign" the petition to rid of the filth! Thank you!

No not only I not sign a silly petition I will fight against it. This is a FREE board open to every one NOT just the people you like or to the ones that seem to know what they are talking about. I think Oregonian is a dumb ass and only just a little smarter then a box of rocks BUT he has as much right to be here as you or I. When I see a post from him I just skip it and go to the next one. The only people in the is world that can bother you are the ones that you allow to bother you A lot of you people are like a bunch of old women pissing and moaning about who's jam should have won at the fair. Get over it

I spent 30 years enforcing the constitution which gives everyone the right to free speech and the ability to make an ass of themselves. As long as the language does not become X-rated, let him continue to pursue those rights.

Well said! You expressed my thoughts much better then I could have.

dun

Oldtimer":1ri1dn18 said:
I spent 30 years enforcing the constitution which gives everyone the right to free speech and the ability to make an ass of themselves. As long as the language does not become X-rated, let him continue to pursue those rights.

I agree, let him post what he wants unless it becomes x-rated. If you don't like it, don't read it. Also, remember, this is not a democracy, it is a site run by Mr. Gravlee. He makes the rules, and can do as he wishes, and I for one think he does an excellent job. That's why I like the site because everyone can post their views without censorship. Mr. Gravlee stays out of things unless they really get out of hand. Once again, I commend you and your moderators - job well done!

But it's o k to bash Kerry, right, because you dislike him?

And the "coffee forum" was put in for political / off topic discussions, but I don't think Macon ever thought it would get this out of hand! I personally dont like Oregonian or his views, but I do believe he has the right to express them, just like you have the right to express yours, however silly they are.

Anonymous":g0vi5cfw said:
kick him out! I'm sick of all the Bush bashing on a cattle site. :D

If I remember correctly -
A few months ago we were all wishing Blackpower and Ellie Mae would quit posting. Blackpower because of his filthy hateful language and Ellie Mae because of her non-stop chatter. But as time has progressed we have noticed and are grateful that Blackpower has cleaned up his language and seems to have chilled out in his attitude and still gives good advise. Ellie Mae seems to have slowed down, but we still wonder what she is doing and where she is when we don't hear from her. My point being - Oregonian will eventually wear himself out, especially after that jerk from Mass. is sent back after the election.

Latest posts