Oregon Cowboy

Help Support CattleToday:

MR3

Reaction score
Oregon cowboy was working on his place one day, when he saw dust off in the distance. After awhile a Hum-V pulls up with Clifornia license plates. The Clifornian get out of his rig and introduces him self as the new owner of the ranch just over the hill in the next valley about 15 miles away. Oregon cowboy explains how he hardly ever gets off the ranch with all the work that needs to be done and seldom does he get a visitor out this far. Well says the Californian, I'm having a big party Saturday night. There is going to be lots of food, lots of booze, lots of dancing and a hole lot of sex, and your invited. The cowboy says I haven't been to a wild party like that in years. Good says the Californian, I'll see you Saturday night. As he starts to drive away the cowboy asks, hey'' by the way what should I wear? Don't much mater yells the Clifornian, ''just going to be the two of us" ;-)

This probably explains the absence of everybody's favorite wacko liberal, Orgasmonian. He probably showed up, got knocked up, married before he sobered up, and now wears the apron permanently at his new neighbor's homestead. Not that its a big loss to intelligentsia, but I find myself wanting to cuss the dog and kick the old lady more since Oreo went AWOL. Perhaps a dose of CNN or Dan Rather could fill the void?

Texan":1k271rms said:
This probably explains the absence of everybody's favorite wacko liberal, Orgasmonian. He probably showed up, got knocked up, married before he sobered up, and now wears the apron permanently at his new neighbor's homestead. Not that its a big loss to intelligentsia, but I find myself wanting to cuss the dog and kick the old lady more since Oreo went AWOL. Perhaps a dose of CNN or Dan Rather could fill the void?

Don't worry. When BP and Alf come up for air they will be back. They must be on thier honeymoon now.

Latest posts